Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll be giving free karma away whenever I post in this thread and say it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karma; what goes around comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
      I'm doing it now. If I hit you up already it might be some time to do it again. So for that ******* that red karma'd you, when you get a hit from me you can just laugh their **** off.Haha

I hit you with Green first, your being generous and I didn't want to just ask for Green for nothing.

So hit me up whenever you can Verse.

Comment

Let me get this corrected for you guys. Just because you've done me a favor doesn't mean I owe you, you guys did that out of your own hearts.

That's like a few ppl I won't name giving me karma with a small bar and asking me to hit them back because they gave me some.Haha. I'm like, Dude, my karma is literally over 21,000 points more then yours.Haha.Doesn't work that way.

I'm making my way around to all of you guys if I can. I just hit up like 10 or 11 ppl and I'm out right now.

Comment

Let me get this corrected for you guys. Just because you've done me a favor doesn't mean I owe you, you guys did that out of your own hearts.

That's like a few ppl I won't name giving me karma with a small bar and asking me to hit them back because they gave me some.Haha. I'm like, Dude, my karma is literally over 21,000 points more then yours.Haha.Doesn't work that way.

I'm making my way around to all of you guys if I can. I just hit up like 10 or 11 ppl and I'm out right now.

im not holding my breath. in fact. i dont want your green. yeah. got that?

your green is just nooooooo good for me. so like, dont even TRY giving me your green. dont even THINK about it. i wouldnt take your green if it was the LAST green on earth.

hmpf.

suck on THAT mother****er.

Comment

hit me up versy!

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
              im not holding my breath. in fact. i dont want your green. yeah. got that?

your green is just nooooooo good for me. so like, dont even TRY giving me your green. dont even THINK about it. i wouldnt take your green if it was the LAST green on earth.

hmpf.

suck on THAT mother****er.
              Actually I skipped you a long time ago, but OK. Catch ya later.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                hit me up versy!
                I'm out again, I'm trying to go in order.

Comment

Actually I skipped you a long time ago, but OK. Catch ya later.
                  yeah sure. your hand was holding the mouse over my post, just hovering there..WANTING to give me green. i know you want to. but please, fight it. fight that itchy finger on the mouse. dont give it.

i dont want it.

ever.

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
                    yeah sure. your hand was holding the mouse over my post, just hovering there..WANTING to give me green. i know you want to. but please, fight it. fight that itchy finger on the mouse. dont give it.

i dont want it.

ever.
                    Your reverse physiology is piss poor. Anyway.... I'm done.

Comment

I gave you some versy.

Comment

Working...
                      X