Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll be giving free karma away whenever I post in this thread and say it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any green?

Comment

• Put up some more of your boxing vids Vers. I wanna see that new right hook you've been working on.

Comment

• Thanks for the k!

Comment

• Thanks man, I thought you said right hook when that one guy was talking crap about wanting to spar with you. I know you're conventional, but I thought you were working on something like Pac KO'd Hatton with, off the back foot. Anyway, best of luck. I'm jealous, no where near a boxing gym right now.

Comment

• Beam me up Scotty... I mean Vers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Thanks man, I thought you said right hook when that one guy was talking crap about wanting to spar with you. I know you're conventional, but I thought you were working on something like Pac KO'd Hatton with, off the back foot. Anyway, best of luck. I'm jealous, no where near a boxing gym right now.
              That was a nice shot by Pac. No boxing gym near? That sucks. I have to go 25min to get to mine, in areas with heavy traffic. Gotta stay dedicated.

Comment

• Thank you very much Vers!

Comment

• I could use a green hit if it's still going around.

Comment

• *Stands in line disguised as an Asian*

oooooh Karma Son Hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• **** this **** how did you get so Green? I want to know.

You must have had like 1000 consecutive hits.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X