No announcement yet.

So let me get this right..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEDetc View Post
    No we're programmed to want to mate with the same colour it stems back to the stone age when there was tribal wars, if the women of one tribe lusted for males from another tribe do you understand the problems that would create? It'd basically mean that tribe is going to die out. My family never bought me up telling me to stick to the same race and I'm not a racist guy either I have alot of friends from different heritages. Sexually I do find black/mixed race women extremelllyyyyyy hot but if I think about having a baby I want it to be white, like me.....I want it to have my heritage/background into it and what-not perhaps that makes me racist but that's just how I feel about reproducing, there are alot of theories that can explain what I'm trying to say much more clearly though. But yeah, I don't give a shiettt if you're tapping white/black/asian/spanish ass, more power to you sir.

These are just your views..........if what your saying is true then whole continents of mixed race people would not exist, so your point of view is deemed invalid.

Comment

I know this is off topic but check this kid out!

He's ****in hilarious!!

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
        These are just your views..........if what your saying is true then whole continents of mixed race people would not exist, so your point of view is deemed invalid.
        Just because we're genetically inclined to do somthing doesn't mean it's 100% going to happen. My view is not invalid...I never once claimed it's not possible to mate with people of other races I merely claimed that the survival of other tribes in uncivilized times was based on strong tribal ties and looking down upon "outsiders" there's many documentaries supporting this I'm just way too lazy to find them for you. Btw when you say continents of mixed race people do you mean when 1 continent would invade another and mate with their women? The reason they did that was to destroy the continent/countrys genetic identity they was invading.

P.S I'm not trying to insult you, or anyone else don't take it personally I'm not discriminating against people who have sexually relations with different heritages/races/religions I'm just explaining why it's perfectly acceptable for somone to stick to their own race/heritage. My view is not invalid.

Comment

Just because we're genetically inclined to do somthing doesn't mean it's 100% going to happen. My view is not invalid...I never once claimed it's not possible to mate with people of other races I merely claimed that the survival of other tribes in uncivilized times was based on strong tribal ties and looking down upon "outsiders" there's many documentaries supporting this I'm just way too lazy to find them for you. Btw when you say continents of mixed race people do you mean when 1 continent would invade another and mate with their women? The reason they did that was to destroy the continent/countrys genetic identity they was invading.

P.S I'm not trying to insult you, or anyone else don't take it personally I'm not discriminating against people who have sexually relations with different heritages/races/religions I'm just explaining why it's perfectly acceptable for somone to stick to their own race/heritage. My view is not invalid.

It's your view, I understand that....... doesn't mean your right though!

You don't feel comfortable with the thought of mixing race.........your problem!

Comment

Originally posted by trigger happpy View Post
            If a black man dates or marries a white women automatically that means he hates his own race? So if a white man dates or marries a black women it should mean the same right?
            same **** if you ask me... My husbands black and puerto rican, im white he doesnt hate his race, some people are just ****en stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
              It's your view, I understand that....... doesn't mean your right though!

You don't feel comfortable with the thought of mixing race.........your problem!
              Doesn't mean I'm wrong either. Agreed on the my problem part though.

Comment

To ted, its a bunch of bull **** to say its natural to mate with someone your own color..

That has to be the dumbest thing i herd.. Its not natural.. You learn to be attracted to your own kind.. Just like all these white girls who grow up around black people.. They love black ****s. If a white person was taught to think their own color is ugly, than they would not **** their own kind.. I think if someone had the freedom to choose and make their own decisions about who they are attracted to it would be much better. Without your parents and society telling you whats good looking and whats not.

Comment

Doesn't mean I'm wrong either. Agreed on the my problem part though.

Well if you were right then there wouldn't be any mixing of races...........so at the end of the day it's just your xenophobic point of view..........

Comment

And its true if we keep race mixing eventually the white race will go extinct..

Being of color is natural.. The only reason why whites are white is because they were hiding in those caves for thousands of years and did not see enough lite. So there skin turned to white..

No offense to whites.

Comment

I understand where your coming from and I don't think you're what we call racist. But I want to point out that it's virtually impossible to say that you're going to mate with a race to carry on your heritage because most people have all kinds of races in them even though they are what you would call white. Some things just don't show up because they are so diluted. I don't know the guys name but he is a scientist from england I believe that did a study on black people that said that they aren't as smart as white people and that it's genetic. Well he traced his own geneology and found out that he had traces of black blood in him and he was white as a lilly. I just found that story so ****ing funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X