No announcement yet.

Old Bill scum kill innocent man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Bill scum kill innocent man!

Ian Tomlinson was on his way home from work when he got caught up in the G20 protests, and was whacked round the back of the head with a batten. He died later in hospital that day. RIP.

Britain is soon becoming a Police State!

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Ian Tomlinson was on his way home from work when he got caught up in the G20 protests, and was whacked round the back of the head with a batten. He died later in hospital that day. RIP.

Britain is soon becoming a Police State!
    He was obvoulsy asking for it. Look at him dordling in front of them like a prick.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZО View Post
      He was obvoulsy asking for it. Look at him dordling in front of them like a prick.
      Piss off Rizoom, he's an old timer! where can he go? And getting nutted from behind by someone who's job it is to protect you is cowardly.

I hope the copper who done him gets justice served on his piggy arse! I ain't counting on it mind. The police get away with murder here! Literally!

Comment

He was most likey giving them lip and perpously walking slow to block them off.

Comment

47 isn't old either.

Comment

It's taken quite a while to find something to try and nail the police with this time hasn't it? I mean disguised idiots smash up banks and starbucks in their thousands and they always try and find an example of someone, preferably a girl, getting the **** kicked out of them by police.

Comment

I think Police should have have the right to use more force. Also teachers should be allowed to beat their students again. Nobody has respect for authority these days.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZО View Post
                47 isn't old either.
                You've hardly got a skip in your step at that age have ya. No one in his shoes, would've have ran, they'd walk just like he did. It's your right see. Wither he gave them lip or not, is irrelevant. They were naughty. They been caught on camera, and will still probably get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  You've hardly got a skip in your step at that age have ya. No one in his shoes, would've have ran, they'd walk just like he did. It's your right see. Wither he gave them lip or not, is irrelevant. They were naughty. They been caught on camera, and will still probably get away with it.
                  He looked like he was taking the piss a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    It's taken quite a while to find something to try and nail the police with this time hasn't it? I mean disguised idiots smash up banks and starbucks in their thousands and they always try and find an example of someone, preferably a girl, getting the **** kicked out of them by police.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...choolgirl.html

The copper pleaded not guilty BTW, His got some cheek the ****! Police think they're untouchable.

Comment

Working...
                    X