Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somali Pirates Hijack Ship With 20 Americans Onboard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the USN sink the boat with everyone onboard including the pirates and do that to every ship pirates capture that might put them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      why have we been hearing more and more about pirates as of recently?
      I blame johnny depp and orlando bloom/

Comment

Breakbeat is a ******. Religion has absolutely NOTHING to do with this. These guys are starving, they just want money, thats it. AND also compensation for the thousands of illegal ships passing,fishing and dumping toxic waste to Somali waters . Just don't understand why you have to relate Al-Qaida/Terrorism to everything that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
          Their aims might not be religious, but it is the people and the power behind them.........most of these guys who are pirates probably don't care as long as they got drugs, money, power, a big house and bitches!
          Oh my word, you brainwashed Brits are just something else.

Lay off the tabloids for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous12 View Post
            Breakbeat is a ******. Religion has absolutely NOTHING to do with this. These guys are starving, they just want money, thats it. AND also compensation for the thousands of illegal ships passing,fishing and dumping toxic waste to Somali waters . Just don't understand why you have to relate Al-Qaida/Terrorism to everything that happens.
            Well, thats how it started. Orginally they were a small policing force trying to blast any illegal foreign fishers mostly from Japan and CHina that were strip fishing Somali waters, and dumping nuclear waste. Then they realized that they could capture any ship albeit illegally or legally passing through and demand randsome. And to the guy that said they settled for 1 million last time, you are out of your mind. They got tens of millions, and they recently got almost 100 million when they hijacked a Saudi Oil tanker.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous12 View Post

You must not have seen the articles I was talking about, it's not a matter of blaming someone, I was simply pointng out that these pirates have bigger organisations behind them.

Maybe I hit a raw nerve?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
                Guess whose a dumpster terrorist from a dump religion?
                What? Lol, what are you referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
                  Malcolm a.k.a. Flawless.
                  Ah I see. Carry on....But on a side not have you ever became friends with a Muslim?

Comment

Working...
                  X