Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it matter that women come on these boards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it matter that women come on these boards?

Does it really matter guys if women come on these boards to talk about boxing?
    Im gettin sick of hearing guys asking women posters on here if they hot or telling them to go bak in the kitchen or tellin them they dont know **** about boxing or saying there a guy+.
    What if there hot ? so what? and does it matter if they dont know much about boxing? whos to say you know alot about boxing? and telling women to go in the kitchen is jus plain igronant and shows how small your brain is.
    I think these are the main reasons why there not many females on here for all you guys complaining bout that.
    Women shudnet get any more attention then everyone else imo.

Maybe there should be a women boxing section on this forum to attract more? me personally have been interested in watching women boxing but never been man enough to go down that road lol.

Sorry rant over i jus get pissed of seeing that crap all the time.

i c no probs w it at all boxing needs all the fans it can get...

Comment

Oh and also i think it would encourage more women to talk about boxing etc.. if there was a women boxing section on this site it would be good to have the other gender on this male dominated site.

Comment

no women on this site! dont be so stupid! hard to believe there is any men on this site! couple of pervs tho.....

Comment

I would rather 2 women over 100 teenage boys who think they know everything..

Comment

if you watch boxingscence closely enough, i mean if you have alot of free time like me lately you will see through the bul**** and realise nobody is on here only a couple pervs and teenage boys from america..

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
              if you watch boxingscence closely enough, i mean if you have alot of free time like me lately you will see through the bul**** and realise nobody is on here only a couple pervs and teenage boys from america..
              you tried that joke it didn't get laughs..so you re-worded it and tried again? fail...

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                you tried that joke it didn't get laughs..so you re-worded it and tried again? fail...
                Fail immensely and to be honest i didnt even understand why he thought that was funny?

Comment

i deadly serious alt! no joking here anybody that doesnt realise that is just plain stupid!

Comment

Working...
                  X