Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it matter that women come on these boards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it will work for teenagers boxingscence adding women alts and that but its so obvious when your talking to an even a good alt will show its flaws and flag himself up no and again, but you have to be watching boxscence for a couple of weeks like me to realise that this place is run by a couple of american computer whiz kids and their alts! you can ban me now please for showing the people the truth behind this badly run site..

Comment

Why would it matter?

Comment

Vida posted an audio clip a long ass time ago of her kid singing or something and you could clearly hear her voice.
        No doubt she is who she says.

Comment

mal is a chick u can tell ... i dont get why some guys on here seem to wanna chase the few girls that post on here off ... that vanilla milkshake fraud, i dont buy that for a second ...

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
            mal is a chick u can tell ... i dont get why some guys on here seem to wanna chase the few girls that post on here off ... that vanilla milkshake fraud, i dont buy that for a second ...
            it isnt just vanilla do really think a good looking italian like the derranged alt would spend all day long on a boxing forum while lives in class place like new york city?? welter skelter looks like he wastes his life on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
              Squealpiggy told me about your real thoughts on teenage boys.
              Yeah I know.. they are too old..

Comment

the pervs here ( me ) would rather talk to real women than 15 year old boys pretending to be women

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
                  Vida posted an audio clip a long ass time ago of her kid singing or something and you could clearly hear her voice.
                  No doubt she is who she says.
                  yea it was my son dancing, it's still on youtube, I also posted a vid of me, I think it was in spanish..can't remember.

Comment

hmm thx for the rate of the thread guys.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
                      Does it really matter guys if women come on these boards to talk about boxing?
                      Im gettin sick of hearing guys asking women posters on here if they hot or telling them to go bak in the kitchen or tellin them they dont know **** about boxing or saying there a guy+.
                      What if there hot ? so what? and does it matter if they dont know much about boxing? whos to say you know alot about boxing? and telling women to go in the kitchen is jus plain igronant and shows how small your brain is.
                      I think these are the main reasons why there not many females on here for all you guys complaining bout that.
                      Women shudnet get any more attention then everyone else imo.

Maybe there should be a women boxing section on this forum to attract more? me personally have been interested in watching women boxing but never been man enough to go down that road lol.

Sorry rant over i jus get pissed of seeing that crap all the time.
                      atleast two of these so called female posters are actually male.

Comment

Working...
                      X