No announcement yet.

President Obama: Sending 4,000 more troops to A

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Obama: Sending 4,000 more troops to A

President Obama: Taliban and Al Qaeda must be stopped; Sending 4,000 more troops to Afghanistan

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...qaeda_mus.html

When he said troops would be leaving Iraq he never said they would be going home.

Comment

Actually I fully support this move. Afghanistan is a cesspit, and its fast destabilizing Pakistan as a result of spillover, of people, ethnic ties and ideology.

Pakistan's government is unable to stop the militants in the far North, or unwilling to, and those clowns are ruining life for the common person. Who whatever the situation prior to this, were living peacefully.

Comment

Very good move, we should have focused primarily on Afghanistan and the Taliban who actually posed a threat to us instead of screwing up Iraq, which was a very stable and more or less harmless threat under Sadam.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Very good move, we should have focused primarily on Afghanistan and the Taliban who actually posed a threat to us instead of screwing up Iraq, which was a very stable and more or less harmless threat under Sadam.
          Well said.

Comment

i thought we should finish the job .. im against pulling out before we finnish what we set out to do.. i mean the casulaties on the grand scale are minute compared to wars such as vietnam and the world wars.. we're kicking ass when in combat over there

Comment

i disagree about Sadam .. Sadam deserved what was coming to him

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
                i disagree about Sadam .. Sadam deserved what was coming to him
                Just answer this did Iraq pose more of a threat to Americans under Sadam or now that it is a failed state?

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
                  i thought we should finish the job .. im against pulling out before we finnish what we set out to do.. i mean the casulaties on the grand scale are minute compared to wars such as vietnam and the world wars.. we're kicking ass when in combat over there
                  It won't be possible to finish the job.

Comment

Just answer this did Iraq pose more of a threat to Americans under Sadam or now that it is a failed state?
                    I believe if Sadam had the means to attack us he would.. but he didn't .. there is no threat coming from Iraq the country.. just terrorists all over the middle east

Comment

Working...
                    X