No announcement yet.

The Most Powerful Military Powers In The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Corleone View Post
    I think Japan has a decent military but I think it's much too overrated. Their past legacy lives on with some people and they were definitely a superpower back in the 1900's-1950's. They aren't as powerful anymore. I can name about eight or nine nations more powerful than them so if I were to put them on a top ten list, I'd most likely, just barely have them at number ten.
    don , on what scale do you rate this countries?

just basic numbers?

you do realize that japan spends about the same amount on defense as france and the u.k. does right?

japan spends more money on defense than germany , russia , china and india.

japan's equipment is top notch.

they use american designed weapons or weapons based on american designs.

their aegis destroyers for example are more advanced than the aegis destroyers america uses.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
      what sucks is that rich people and terrorists have high powered weapons and the police and military have guns like this

is that a red ryder?

Comment

what sucks is that rich people and terrorists have high powered weapons and the police and military have guns like this

those are benjamin/sheridan pellet rifles.

i seriously doubt the police and military uses that.

philippine military uses m-16's and m-14's just like the u.s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          those are benjamin/sheridan pellet rifles.

i seriously doubt the police and military uses that.

philippine military uses m-16's and m-14's just like the u.s.
          nope unless they buy their own. they have guns we called "Teka teka" if u translate it to english it's called "wait, wait" why wait wait? because they have to tell their enemies "wait wait let me **** it first"

if they have good guns it's either it was donated and bought by their politician who uses corrupt money.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Japan isn't too powerful, because they can not have a military larger than the US allows. If Japan were set free they would easily become top 5. With their technology they are more than able to create weapons that could easily contest with out American weaponry.
            it's not that the u.s. won't let them.

they choose not to become militaristic. their people are pacifists.

they are still deceivingly powerful though.

their military just is not that big numerically but they are armed to the teeth.

Comment

nope unless they buy their own. they have guns we called "Teka teka" if u translate it to english it's called "wait, wait" why wait wait? because they have to tell their enemies "wait wait let me **** it first"

if they have good guns it's either it was donated and bought by their politician who uses corrupt money.
              exagerrating too much bobbylee.

armscor in the philippines is a licensed producer of m-16's.

philippine military is very underfunded but not to the point of using air rifles.

Comment

philippine military is very underfunded but not to the point of using air rifles.
                philippine military might be underfunded but still it is the most funded institution in the country

Comment

like i said tua the only ones who can carry those are either under a corrupt politician that uses them as bodyguards. u haven't been there for a while. i was there last year. majority has guns from 1970 some only have what u call batuta

Comment

like i said tua the only ones who can carry those are either under a corrupt politician that uses them as bodyguards. u haven't been there for a while. i was there last year. majority has guns from 1970 some only have what u call batuta

if you say so.

like i said i think you're exagerrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by komatoz View Post
                      philippine military might be underfunded but still it is the most funded institution in the country
                      exactly.

they might not be able to afford f-15's and tanks but i'm pretty sure they're not gonna send a cop or soldier out without a fucking gun.

Comment

Working...
                      X