No announcement yet.

Worst Injury You've Ever Had?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Injury You've Ever Had?

So i was thinking over what my worst injury i've had today and thought i bet theres some fookers on here with a couple of nasty tales.

Mine was ripping a chunk of my pelvis bone out with the muscle attached when i was about 14 whilst playing football (soccer)

50 stitches, 14 staples, broken collar bone, going through the windshield of a Ford Explorer.

Comment

A bullet to the thigh.

Comment

i got a splinter in my thumb building a glory hole in my backyard the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by about a son View Post
          i got a splinter in my thumb building a glory hole in my backyard the other day.
          Lmao! Thats ****ed up.

Comment

Once I held onto the back of a bus messing about with my mates on the way back from school. I put my feet on the bumper, and held onto a couple of raised edges. The bus got up to around 60, my feet slipped so I decided to let go. I woke up in hospital and didn't leave for 2 weeks.

Comment

I was watching on demand, the health section, and they had a story about a guy that was having sex with his lady, she was on top, bouncing a bit too hard apparently, snapped his dick!! Said it turned black and purple. **** I don't care that has to be the worst.

Comment

I was having sex with this fat bird on a bunk bed. To cut the story short I had to piss out of a tube for 4 months.

Comment

I got decapitated!

Comment

I got shot 3 times within 2 weeks. One bullet on the back of my leg, below my knee. Another one on my arm about an inch below my shoulder. And the 3rd one was on my forearm. I didnt seek medical assistance for any of them. Only once did the bullet stay in me, and that was when I was shot in my leg. I crawled to safety and pulled it out like a man. And I got stabbed once too but not badly, I ended up winning that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X