No announcement yet.

Who is the best "Robin" in the NBA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
    Yeah, but Lamar been playing like a grown man...bout time. Pau is still a little soft on bigger stronger forwards in the league...
    Gasol is clearly the second option for the lakers not Odom.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      Gasol is clearly the second option for the lakers not Odom.
      Every team needs that bruiser inside(Garnett, Wallace, Duncan) Gasol? NO! They better hope Bynum come back ready to play...or my Jazz might sneak in...lmao

Comment

Every team needs that bruiser inside(Garnett, Wallace, Duncan) Gasol? NO! They better hope Bynum come back ready to play...or my Jazz might sneak in...lmao

your Jazz got booted withOUT bynum last season homie

Comment

Well that's the problem, they are missing a true center. The funny thing is, the Lakers are a better scoring team without Bynum and with Odom on the floor.

I don't think that they will have trouble making the finals but I don't like certian match ups for them in the Eastern conference i.e Orlando

Comment

Yeah, but Lamar been playing like a grown man...bout time. Pau is still a little soft on bigger stronger forwards in the league...
            i don't think pau is soft against forwards.

there's very few dominant , post up power forwards anyway tbh.

it's just he gives up a lot of weight to centers when he has to fill in due to bynum's injury.

did you see the phoenix game last sunday? he tried to hold his ground but shaq outweighs him by 100 lbs.

shaq's booty slams into pau and pau flies 3 feet. he was trying to hold ground but it's a ford f-150 trying to hold back a caterpilar bulldozer.

Comment

dude , you just named 3 guys that are NOT bruisers.

garnett does turnaround jumpers 20 ft. away.

rasheed shoots 3's like crazy though he does bang when needed.

duncan is a refined 5-10 foot shot guy. he doesn't really bang. that's why he doesn't want to be a center.

Comment

as much as i hate the spurs, its tony parker....

Comment

Lebronze has always been a good Robin to Big Z

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                    u mean kobe helping shaq......

mo gives the cavs a great second option, and also another playmaker besides lebron. they've had ilgauskus in years past in the play-offs, but were still limited cuz they had no other playmakers besides lebron.
                    no. i mean shaq helping kobe.

trust me. ilgauskus is more important come playoff time. i like mo but i like ilgauskus game when he's healthy.

when the cavs and lakers meet in the finals you'll see. ilgauskus will spread out our 7 footers and forwards and give lebron space to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      as much as i hate the spurs, its tony parker....
                      who's your team hyperion? suns?

tony parker is a great robin. i remember when the lakers met the spurs in the wcf in 2004 , he was killing us! (until phil gave the orders to the mailman , foxy and fat boy......to put him on his ass every time he drives to the hoop. )

crashed into fatasstiq and the mailman a few times......he stopped driving.

Comment

Working...
                      X