Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO More Religion/Atheism Threads PLEASE!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is about to turn into a religious thread...

Comment

No
      No
      No
      we are just a few threads away from converting Squealy into a fullfledged Christian Warrior......

Comment

i agree....lets have a ceasefire on the religious threads

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          i agree....lets have a ceasefire on the religious threads
          Its all just rehashed arguments. Dunno why people on here are thinking they have some sort of smoking gun thats going to convince the other side they are wrong.... Just a sort of war of attrition.

Comment

I'm going to send one of my representatives to have a sit down with the heads of the five families. This war has to stop!

I think if someone doesn't like religious threads, it's fairly easy to avoid them. I understand they get offensive sometimes even though they shouldn't but like I always say, I debate to state my position and because it's fun to see other people's perspective. I don't debate religion to tell atheists that they're wrong or that I'm right and such nor do I debate it to convince anyone at all. I've never ever made that my mission.

With that said, I do agree that lately, there's been a lot of religious threads and a lot of tension between atheists and Christians on boxingscene.

Comment

Comment

It is getting old. I've been trying to ignore them because they just keep going around and around and never get anywhere.

Comment

Or at least just keep it to one thread, maybe two. But half the threads in the lounge are some form of religious debate. That and people who want to **** squealpiggy.

Comment

Ye but once again, who's forcing anyone to open up a thread and read it and then reply? No one. If some people like to debate religion, why should they discontinue simply because someone doesn't like what they're reading?

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                      Truce? The Faithful RULE! It's friendly discussion. I'm getting a little tired of boxing talk for now. JAT

boxing talk????more like manny pacquiao is god talk.....

Comment

Working...
                      X