No announcement yet.

Matt Cassel Traded to the Chiefs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Cassel Traded to the Chiefs

Just heard it on NFL Network! Screw the chiefs what an epic fail of a trade!!!!! We all know new england is a qb system which allows them to successed.

I'll be damned. It's on the front page of nfl.com too. And here I thought Thigpen wasn't that bad.

Comment

Oh ****, I guess that means Brady may make it back in time for the new season.

I hope Cassel proves people wrong and show he's a decent qb.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
        Oh ****, I guess that means Brady may make it back in time for the new season.

I hope Cassel proves people wrong and show he's a decent qb.
        I think history tells us qb succesed there because of the system. Bledsow was good then got hurt and brady tears it up. Brady gets hurt cassel comes in and tears it up. PLus cassel had mcdaniels as his offensive coordinator and now he is the coach in denver. Stupid trade in my opinion he will fail, thigpin was doing ok for them. They need a running back, wr's, and a defense guy not a qb!

Comment

Looks like Belichek gave Pioli a reach around on this one. A second round pick for Cassel and Vrabel? What a nice deal for KC.

Dwayne Bowe and Tony Gonzalez are certainly very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            Says the alt of rogelio, the broncos "super" fan.

Incufan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rogelio.
            "super fan" thanks for the title im glad you think so highly of me

chiefs are failures!!!!!!! This trade will slap them in the face. But i'll enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
              Looks like Belichek gave Pioli a reach around on this one. A second round pick for Cassel and Vrabel? What a nice deal for KC.

Dwayne Bowe and Tony Gonzalez are certainly very happy.
              either that or he knows New England is a qb friendly system and knows cassel is over hyped.

Comment

Working...
              X