No announcement yet.

Stupid tattoo regrets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
    I Think you would defiantly regret a ketchup tattoo.
    he should get a mustard bottle too.

put a ketchup and mustard bottle on each buttcheek.

then if he ever goes to prison......well let's just say the ketchup and mustard will go well with that hot dog in his bun......

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      he should get a mustard bottle too.

put a ketchup and mustard bottle on each buttcheek.

then if he ever goes to prison......well let's just say the ketchup and mustard will go well with that hot dog in his bun......

Comment

I would think ud regret a ketchup bottle man!

Im happy with all my tatts but my old man has an IRA tatto on the back of his hand and SHAMS RULE across his knuckles - old gang tatt. Plus his ex wifes name on his arm who he married at 17, needless to say he regrets them and is an idiot!

My mate Bri has a tatto of a moustache on his index finger which he puts above his lip and pretends its his moustache and has a smile face on his thumb! Tube!

Comment

End.of.thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
            Anybody have any stupid tattoos that they now regret. I have been wanting to get a tattoo on my upper right arm, but im affraid i might regret it later on in my life. Im only 19 right now and when im 30, i dont want to regret getting the tattoo.

P.s. To my family and friends im known for putting KETCHUP on everything i eat. So im thinking of getting a tattoo of either a ketchup bottle or a Heinz ketchup label. What do yall think.

http://www.wsbtv.com/2007/0618/13518346.jpg
            You serious? No way don't get a ketcup bottle you will regret that **** an hour after getting it, when everyone is taking the piss out of you.

Comment

You shouldn't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by ASININE View Post
                You shouldn't get it.
                Zune Tattoo Guy Wants to Lose the Logo

By Eliot Van Buskirk July 23, 2008 | 5:43:33 PMCategories: Bands or Brands?, People

Mszunefan, the Microsoft Zune fanatic who had three Zune tattoos emblazoned around his shoulders, has decided to cover up the logo with another tattoo, citing a lack of progress in the device's feature set.
                Apparently, E3's XBox Live announcement at E3 didn't include two must-have items on his wish list.
                His initial post to ZuneScene on Wednesday reads:
                "I am done. I have had the Zune since day 1 and have noticed little improvement. I have tried my best to support them every step of the way but the recent Xbox Live announcement at E3 made me lose it. To not include Zune Marketplace or the ability to load videos from Xbox Live to your Zune made me finally give up. I am in the works of figuring the best way to get a new tattoo to cover the logo on my arm. Thanks for all the harsh comments and you will see very little of me anymore."

Comment

I like the ketchup idea.

As long as its not too big u can always get another one over it.

Most people regret getting their early tattoos. But its just a reminder of who u were at that time.

A ketchup bottle is better than some cliche tribal pattern or skulls or a ****ing panther or some **** like that. It means nothing to them. Like the barbwire around ur bicept trend.
                  The best tattoos are always the unusual ones that say somthing about ur personality.

Comment

I have a tattoo saying no regrets, I can't stand it.

Comment

I only had 1 I regret getting...it was my babies momma's name..people said to keep it cuz no matter what she's your BM..I said FUCK THAT!..lol..so I covered it..and now I have 0 regrets and 5 tattoos..

My advice is..the ketchup is who YOU are..and that's the kind of tattoos to get..they should describe you for who you are!..good luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X