Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UEFA Champions League Thread: Who you got???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barcelona is my pick to win it all, they have been playing unbelievable football, maybe not there last 2 games but they should be back by the time they play Lyon who underachieve in this tournament all the damn time.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
      Barcelona is my pick to win it all, they have been playing unbelievable football, maybe not there last 2 games but they should be back by the time they play Lyon who underachieve in this tournament all the damn time.
      Make that 3 games , 1-0 Lyon lol

Comment

Originally posted by Numero^Uno^Rafa View Post
        Make that 3 games , 1-0 Lyon lol
        If Lyon manage to beat Barcelona then they deserve to win the whole thing. Lyon is terrible at home but great away so that adds something to this game, but like I said they underachieve too much and Benzema can't carry the team by himself.

Comment

If Lyon manage to beat Barcelona then they deserve to win the whole thing. Lyon is terrible at home but great away so that adds something to this game, but like I said they underachieve too much and Benzema can't carry the team by himself.
          Barca will probably take a draw or a win tonight, But well have to wait and see,

United seem to be playing a little better here against inter, But soo far a pretty even game.

Comment

Barca will probably take a draw or a win tonight, But well have to wait and see,

United seem to be playing a little better here against inter, But soo far a pretty even game.
            Yeah we gotta see how long there defense can hold seeing as there missing some key guys back there. I got ****ing school in 20 min so I have to DVR the rest of the game.

Comment

I think its gonna be a frustrating night for both sides at the looks of this,

Comment

I think its gonna be a frustrating night for both sides at the looks of this,
                Well enjoy the game, hope it gets good down the stretch.

Comment

Well enjoy the game, hope it gets good down the stretch.
                  Me too and hopefuly Ferdinand will stop fluffing up

Comment

Ohh Giggsy take it on your right man!

Comment

Inter ain't jack **** in Europe! Man Utd are PWNing em all over the shop.

Comment

Working...
                      X