No announcement yet.

Valentines Day Presents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
    Teddy bear, roses, chocolate, and a set of rocks. Diamonds have been a staple of mine for months now. Necklaces, rings, ****, it's an easy idea.
    Aren't you in the army? you better keep that broad close.

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
      to my X.
      a used urinal cake dipped in chocolate
      and placed in a lady godiva box for chocolates.
      you got to be kidding. wouldnt that kill her?

Comment

Im taking my girl to vegas. She wants to see a couple of shows so that should be nice. It will be interesting to see what i get if anything. Thats how that **** works, right?

Comment

Originally posted by nance View Post
          I agree.

I am glad I'm single so I don't have to be disappointed anymore. Out of 21 Valentine's Days with my ex, I can remember only two.

The one he forgot and the one where he actually got me a non traditional gift (which I asked for over the years) which was two bottles of wine and a windchime.

It's now known as SAD....Singles Awareness Day....
          lol yea he's rarely got me anything without me saying buy this..lol

I don't like flowers..I think they're a waste of money. If you want to buy me flowers then buy me a rose bush or some other type of flower that I can plant and have forever. This time though I spoke with him he said he's gonna be a lil late coming home after picking up our girls, he wants to go buy something for me and have them pick it out. He's so bad at secrets though lol He said you wanna know what I want to buy you..I'm like NO just buy it lol

Originally posted by jchavez12345 View Post
          Im taking my girl to vegas. She wants to see a couple of shows so that should be nice. It will be interesting to see what i get if anything. Thats how that **** works, right?
          that is awesome.. my husband and I are trying to plan a weekend get away to vegas. I have a $100 travel voucher being a Sam's Club member..so we wanna try over the summer to go. It's the first time we'll be going, we wanna take the kids but we also want some time alone lol

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
            to my X.
            a used urinal cake dipped in chocolate
            and placed in a lady godiva box for chocolates.
            Originally posted by quikproshine View Post
            you got to be kidding. wouldnt that kill her?
            if that lardass would of eaten the whole thing she deserves what she gets!

Comment

Working...
            X