Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percentage wise how positive are you that God does not exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
    Would you go out on a limb and say that without religion (or even Christianity) that the world would be a much better place? Keep in mind, your answer should be very very well thought out because this answer will spark a much bigger debate and believe me when I say this...
    I definately think the world would be better off without any forms of religion whatsoever.

Think of all the millions that have died over the years and still die today in the name of religion.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanme View Post
      Ofcourse there is a God, don't be silly.
      Silly, I'm not the one ignoring science.

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        I love it when muslims are ashamed of their own religion and have to make up lies to clean up the truth.

Truth: Your "Allah" doesn't like non-muslims. CONVERT or DIE. those are your choices according to the Quran.
        Its not a religion.. Im not ashamed.. You my man have alot of the devil in you...

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
        * God has never left any physical evidence of his existence on earth.
        Look around you!!!! Everything is his evidence.. The fact you are even here talking about him is evidence enough..

* None of Jesus' "miracles" left any physical evidence either.
        Jesus never made miracles.. People back then were impressed by the smallest things, the truth is Jesus was just another person like you and I, but people never seen anyone talk like that before so their stories just got out of controll..

* God has never spoken to modern man, for example by taking over all the television stations and broadcasting a rational message to everyone.
        Ok???
        God does not communicate in the Human Flesh Form..
        That is the bible puttin stupid **** in your head.. That is why you dont beleive in God because the bible makes it imposible to believe in him.. The Qu'Ran makes perfect sense.. You will never see god untill you die.. And if you doubt he is alive then you will never see him because you are a non believer but if you do believe in God then you will go to paradise when you die.. If you lived a genuwine good life.

* The resurrected Jesus has never appeared to anyone.

According to the bible he has not, If you know anything you would remember that Jesus said There will be one greater then me that will come , One that im not even worthy of looking at.. Jesus was a prophet from Allah.. All the characters in the bible are in the Qu'Ran.. Muhammad was the Last prophet of Allah and Jesus was referring to him.. I know this will get people MAD! but ima go ahead and say it .. Jesus was a Muslim.. But the white man does not want anyone to know this.. So they changed everything up and made their fairy tale in the Bible.. And if you dont believe me bout anything im saying go read the BOOK OF BARNABAS, thats the book the preachers wont tell you about.. It says how jesus prayed.. He prayed to God on his knees.. Not with his hands folded like they want you to beleive..

* The Bible we have is provably incorrect and is obviously the work of primitive men rather than God.
        This is true, and is exactly why im Muslim..
        The Qu'Ran came straight from God himself..

* When we analyze prayer with statistics, we find no evidence that God is "answering prayers."
        God is not some kind of Genie where you can just ask for anything and get it.. You sound dumb as hell

* Huge, amazing atrocities like the Holocaust and AIDS occur without any response from God.
        God does not need to respond, the people who commited the holocaust will go to hell when they die.. That is God's response..

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        nope, thats the truth. the Quran states many times that if you do not convert to islam, you should die. I know because one of my friends grew up muslim but he doesn't follow the religion anymore.

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        QURAN: CONVERT OR DIE

Qur’an:9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an:9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”

Qur’an:8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Qur’an:8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Ishaq:587 “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”

Qur’an:8:65 “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding.”

Qur’an:9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”

Those are just a few of many quotes from the quran that provoke violence against non-muslims.

You are so ignorant....

I can't even argue with you..

What you just did was pick and choose parts out the The Holy Qu'Ran, why dont you quote all the verses that came before that let me tell all you close minded simple ass people something...

Islam means PEACE!

Allah is the root of Islam, meaning.. If one is not at peace in life then you have some traits of the Devil inside you.. Islam never provokes violence.. It says if someone lays their hand on you to hit them back.. Not to turn the other cheek as the bible says.. All them quotes you just posted if you go and ACTUALLY read the Book of God before all those quotes it will say if a non believer harms you in a way then do what the quote says..

And for the record Islam is not a Religion.. Its a way of life...
        Just go over to Saudi Arabia.. They wake up first thing they do is Pray.. They pray 5 times a day.. Across the Ocean You go to school for 15 years and all you learn is to memorize the Qu'Ran... But people in america think its just some kind of religion.. No Islam is peoples life.. I hate how white americans who see terrorists and think every muslim is like that.. When really there are just the few people who took the word of God and twisted it around to fit their radical thinking.. Just like the KKK say they are christians..

I read The Holy Qu'Ran and Allah never ever says "Oh yeah go kill someone because they dont believe in me"

Kswizy is just pickin certain parts to make Islam look bad..

Comment

• 100 %........

Comment

• 75% he dosent with science and all

Comment

• Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
              Ok???
              God does not communicate in the Human Flesh Form..
              That is the bible puttin stupid **** in your head.. That is why you dont beleive in God because the bible makes it imposible to believe in him.. The Qu'Ran makes perfect sense.. You will never see god untill you die..
              Don't you get it? what better way to make people behave, e.g keep law and order. than to say there is this "god" watching you.

Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
              And if you doubt he is alive then you will never see him because you are a non believer but if you do believe in God then you will go to paradise when you die.. If you lived a genuwine good life.
              Oh yea, be good all you life dont do anything wrong and you will go to a paradise. What a load of ****, SOMEONE e.g. a GOVERNMENT made up this **** so that a country will run peacefully and no crimes will be committed. Can't you see that **** or are you just too small minded?

Just for the record, I copy and pasted that **** from earlier.

I also read to here and stopped, you talk complete ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
                I definately think the world would be better off without any forms of religion whatsoever.

Think of all the millions that have died over the years and still die today in the name of religion.
                Well many have died in the name of secularist governments. You look at Hitler, Stalin and Mao and they're responsible for an estimated 70-80 million people killed. That's an estimated 20-30 million killed under Stalin, 10 million killed under Hitler and an estimated 40 million killed under Mao. And I'm only using secularism in this specific context as a replacement for the word that is more proper in this context, that's "anti-religious"...

The problem is people have twisted Christ's Word and then claim that Christianity is somehow responsible for the destruction and deaths by people who do not even follow the teachings of Christ but rather use them as a tool to gain power and control the masses. I will not defend other religions because not all are the same and not all teach the same concept hand in hand. There are good and bad of every type of group from religion to atheists. And many will argue that people don't kill because they're atheists, but it's been witnessed that they do it out of hatred for religion by ousting it out in any way possible (i.e. Stalin in USSR and Mao in China) and that's just as bad as killing in the name of religion

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
                  Silly, I'm not the one ignoring science.
                  If you did not ignore science, you would not leave the possibility of God at 0. As an atheist you would ultimately come to the conclusion that you don't believe God exists but His existence is not impossible and you would leave open some possibility but you don't. Science does not tell us anything contrary to the existence of a Creator and instead, theists would argue that the vast complexity of our universe strengthens the case for a Creator. So I'm interested to know how science= no God...can you explain this to me?

Comment

• An atheist believes that a hospital should be built instead of a church. An atheist believes that deed must be done instead of a prayer said. An atheist strives for involvement in life and not escape into death

Comment

• Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned

Comment

Working...
                      X