Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percentage wise how positive are you that God does not exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    ppl can kill and do all manner of evil because Jesus died for our sins so no matter what degree of evil we do Jesus has died for our sins so all of us will be in heaven so dont worry about being a good person on earth.
    I think you need to do a lot more reading of the Bible before bashing it without understanding one single concept of anything written. You seem to not have read one single page and I think it's becoming clearer as you post...at least if you bash it, make your arguments clear and something that is actually written. Not something that you yourself made up...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
      Well I know where I live, no Bishop will ridicule anyone if they have a question about the Bible. That's not how it works here. I don't know where you live but if someone needs some confirmation of a Bible passage, the Bishop will definitely help them. I guess it varies depending on Church and Bishop but are you sure such a thing happens all the time or are you second guessing?
      I'm certain many religious leaders are courteous to those who pose questions regarding the subject, as they should be.

Where the line is drawn, or should I say where the line is left incomplete, is when the authority is unable to provide a simple, understandable, satisfactory answer to the many contrary statements throughout the Bible.

The usual answer is: "Only God can answer that" or "God works in mysterious ways."

Huh?

Comment

I'm Muslim i believe in god.
        I don't think the christian way is truthfull, the Bible is written from alot of other people who switched their stories up on Jesus and wrote it down, the Qu'ran is straight from God. I can't believe in something where you put the "Son of God" before God himself.. When Jesus was not even the Son of God read "The Book Of Barnabis***"

If you think God is a man sitting in heavin listening to everything you do then I would believe he was also fake.. But that is not what god is God is the answer for everything..

Why are we here??
        GOD

We just didnt come from a BIG BANG! and just evolve into humans... He put the first people on this planet... Anyone who does not beleive in god are followers of the Devil.. (not literally), but you guys just have a negative view on life.. And thats the Devil inside of you! That is the Test in life , will you give in to the devil and say no no no God does not exist . Or Find God and have faith, when you die your faith is the only thing that comes with you sooo.... Why not believe in God?? For all the non believers how can believing in God hurt???

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          anyway gone to sleep to get regenerated for work so tomorrow evening.
          Good night, siablo.

To be continued.

Comment

Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
            I'm Muslim i believe in god.
            I don't think the christian way is truthfull, the Bible is written from alot of other people who switched their stories up on Jesus and wrote it down, the Qu'ran is straight from God. I can't believe in something where you put the "Son of God" before God himself.. When Jesus was not even the Son of God read "The Book Of Barnabis***"

If you think God is a man sitting in heavin listening to everything you do then I would believe he was also fake.. But that is not what god is God is the answer for everything..

Why are we here??
            GOD

We just didnt come from a BIG BANG! and just evolve into humans... He put the first people on this planet... Anyone who does not beleive in god are followers of the Devil.. (not literally), but you guys just have a negative view on life.. And thats the Devil inside of you! That is the Test in life , will you give in to the devil and say no no no God does not exist . Or Find God and have faith, when you die your faith is the only thing that comes with you sooo.... Why not believe in God?? For all the non believers how can believing in God hurt???
            I, personally, don't condemn or hold it against anyone having a religious faith as it is their given right to worship in peace.

But some people presume to know that a God does exist without irrefutable proof.

And they always seem to get stumped when others bring up the statement that if God is so Loving, and not only that but Unconditionally Loving, and forgiving, why would He create something Knowing, mind you, that that creation is sinful by nature and faulty in its judgment, to then have to punish it by death because it didn't obey the commands set forth.

That one stumps everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              I'm certain many religious leaders are courteous to those who pose questions regarding the subject, as they should be.

Where the line is drawn, or should I say where the line is left incomplete, is when the authority is unable to provide a simple, understandable, satisfactory answer to the many contrary statements throughout the Bible.

The usual answer is: "Only God can answer that" or "God works in mysterious ways."

Huh?
              Well I think there's only so much you can possibly know and answer about a mystery. If they give you an answer, you'll claim it's false. If they don't you'll say they're unreliable and untruthful. I think there are answers for every contrary statement however, the difference is that the answer may not be satisfactory to everyone it is asked by. But in your own opinion, do you really think our world is just black and white and what you see is what you get or do you believe there is more to it considering we're only three dimensional beings in a four (known) dimensional universe? Basically, do you leave open the possibilities or do you simply say NO! without giving it a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
                Well I think there's only so much you can possibly know and answer about a mystery. If they give you an answer, you'll claim it's false. If they don't you'll say they're unreliable and untruthful. I think there are answers for every contrary statement however, the difference is that the answer may not be satisfactory to everyone it is asked by. But in your own opinion, do you really think our world is just black and white and what you see is what you get or do you believe there is more to it considering we're only three dimensional beings in a four (known) dimensional universe? Basically, do you leave open the possibilities or do you simply say NO! without giving it a chance?
                I'm more inclined to agree with the notion that there is a force that most people choose to personify as a beingup in the sky and give it a name.

And it is a force that permeates everything in existence on earth from the tiniest creature to the tallest mountain.

It is in and around everything from the sun, the moon, the stars, the ocean, the animals, the plants, it both visible and invisible like the wind for example.

We can all feel it, but we can't see or touch it and taste it. We can see its effect on other things in its path.

And it is neutral in its existence. It just is and doesn't judge.

Like gravity. Fire. Water. They can be utilized for good or for harm just the same. No judgment.

These things we Know for certain exist because we can for a fact readily use those elements without the need for faith.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  I, personally, don't condemn or hold it against anyone having a religious faith as it is their given right to worship in peace.

But some people presume to know that a God does exist without irrefutable proof.

And they always seem to get stumped when others bring up the statement that if God is so Loving, and not only that but Unconditionally Loving, and forgiving, why would He create something Knowing, mind you, that that creation is sinful by nature and faulty in its judgment, to then have to punish it by death because it didn't obey the commands set forth.

That one stumps everyone.

I can answer this question from an Islamic view..

God created good and bad, it is your job to find the good side in every situation, He created the devil to test you.. Life is your test.. If you give into the Devil and his ways your whole life you go to the Ring of fire when you pass away... If you can brush the devil off in every situation and seek God through everything then you go to the Paradise when you die.. It really makes sense he is testing your will..

Comment

God created good and bad, it is your job to find the good side in every situation, He created the devil to test you.. Life is your test.. If you give into the Devil and his ways your whole life you go to the Ring of fire when you pass away... If you can brush the devil off in every situation and seek God through everything then you go to the Paradise when you die.. It really makes sense he is testing your will..
                    I can agree that life is a test, or rather that people test each others' will, and based on one's reaction to that test, it will determine the outcome of a particular circumstance, be it good or bad.

Our feelings and emotions reveal the states of comfort or discomfort in any given situation which impels us to judge it before taking action either for or against our well being. This is recorded in memory for future reference.

Of course, there's much more to the story which is why many refer to life as being a school of sorts.

But where we've been and where we go after we "graduate" has been a subject of extensive debates with no conclusive evidence.

Comment

I'm going to hell then.............

Comment

Working...
                      X