Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percentage wise how positive are you that God does not exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
    You do make GOD sound like a dictator
    The last part i added on at the end is not the view of a Muslim or Islam, it was more of a "wat if" i was thinking about 2 nights ago when i was high with my brother and i was in the car and i was just staring into space at night time thinking to my self.. Life is crazy... What if!!

Comment

Well I don't worship Satan. I try my best to enjoy life, even though we live in a f.ucked up society where we're all slaves but we don't even know it. I'm really not sure if there is a GOD or not but when you watch Animal Planet or Discovery Channel and you see how beautiful nature is, you start believing someone is responsible for it. Not to mention, the difference between every religion is like what? 15% or is it less? So possibly, something has to be right
      But the flip side to that is the brutality of nature. The amount of suffering and death, animals ripping each other to shreds in order to survive, or starving to death. New born animals being murdered not for food, but because they will pose a threat when they are grown.
      Parasites and insects spreading disease and sickness.

Its all very nasty. For a God to of designed it that way would make him a fairly sadistic cruel creator.

Apparently 99.9% of all forms of life that have existed on Earth are now extinct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
        But the flip side to that is the brutality of nature. The amount of suffering and death, animals ripping each other to shreds in order to survive, or starving to death. New born animals being murdered not for food, but because they will pose a threat when they are grown.
        Parasites and insects spreading disease and sickness.

Its all very nasty. For a God to of designed it that way would make him a fairly sadistic cruel creator.

Apparently 99.9% of all forms of life that have existed on Earth are now extinct.

then your saying GOD programed these animals to act a certain way. We all have free will man

Comment

then your saying GOD programed these animals to act a certain way. We all have free will man
          U think animals choose the way they behave?
          Like a lion could choose to eat grass to survive?

They dont have freewill.

Believers in God say that our universe and all of life has been designed by God.

Im not saying God programmed anything, i dont believe in God.

Comment

• Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
            The last part i added on at the end is not the view of a Muslim or Islam, it was more of a "wat if" i was thinking about 2 nights ago when i was high with my brother and i was in the car and i was just staring into space at night time thinking to my self.. Life is crazy... What if!!
            U were getting HIGH?

Ur a muslim who does drugs??

Comment

• Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
              The bible has too many flaws.. That's why Islam is the true way..

God does not ask people to sin, when people sin that is the Devil making them do that.. God made the Devil to test people and see who can overcome evil and who falls in to the evil..
              Ummm...The Qu'ran supposedly follows after the Bible. To say the Bible has too many flaws would mean the Qu'ran does too since without the Bible, your great prophet Muhammad would not have carried on his legacy. Not to mention that the Qu'ran is full of errors, and contradictions. They couldn't properly identify the trinity and mistook Mary (Mother of Christ) with the Holy Spirit which was at fault.

If you ask me, Muhammad simply stole many things of the Bible and being illiterate, he couldn't properly identify many things in the Bible at all. There are tons of sites that show the flaws, inconsistencies and contradictions in the Qu'ran. Jesus never ever predicted any other prophet after him. He promised a comforter which Muslims falsely attribute to Muhammad but the comforter He was speaking of was the Holy Spirit since He described it as "being with us forever". Muhammad was NOT with us forever. He died...

Secondly, in the Bible, there are numerous references and quotes where Jesus tells us he is not only the "Son of Man" but hints that he is the "Son of God". How Muslims suggest otherwise but yet supposedly continue what the Bible started is beyond me...care to explain?

Comment

Well I don't worship Satan. I try my best to enjoy life, even though we live in a f.ucked up society where we're all slaves but we don't even know it. I'm really not sure if there is a GOD or not but when you watch Animal Planet or Discovery Channel and you see how beautiful nature is, you start believing someone is responsible for it. Not to mention, the difference between every religion is like what? 15% or is it less? So possibly, something has to be right
                I wish that were true in all of nature. But there are animals that must, by nature, kill other animals to survive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                  It is absolutely a matter of opinion. But Hitchens takes it too far. The debate was about whether Christianity is good. Hitchens stated all the bad stuff without acknowledging the good.

It was ages ago since i watched it, but at one point Hitchens got all flustered.

Atheism vs Theism is like scissor, paper, stone.
                  I agree with that. Saza was the best opponent he has had thus far and from religous point of view he made the best case that can be made.

Althought to me he seemed like he wasn't buying half the **** he was saying but is clever enough to feed the reglious people some red meat.

All in all, the atheists supported their man and the religous people thought the that Saza won.

ROFL@ Sugar Mosley getting all curious all of a sudden about Hitchens as soon as somebody mentioned that he lost a debate. What a twat.
                  Last edited by Vladimir303; 02-08-2009, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    I wish that were true in all of nature. But there are animals that must, by nature, kill other animals to survive.
                    Ye but don't you think that's hypocritical? Don't you eat meat that's from an animal that was killed?

That is the way life works. It's a long chain and some animals (and humans) are carnivores while others are herbivores. Where else do you expect the food source to come from? Soon, questions will arise like "Why were we created to the specific requirement that we must eat or die"...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladimir303 View Post
                      I agree with that. Saza was the best opponent he has had thus far and from religous point of view he made the best case that can be made.

Althought to me he seemed like he wasn't buying half the **** he was saying but is clever enough to feed the reglious people some red meat.

All in all, the atheists supported their man and the religous people thought the that Saza won.

ROFL@ Sugar Mosley getting all curious all of a sudden about Hitchens as soon as somebody mentioned that he lost a debate. What a twat.
                      Your a twat. Look at how ignorant you are. All you want to hear is "I'm right, you're wrong". You don't even want to debate anything except pick and choose what you wish to quote. You're a loser because you can't hold a proper debate with me which makes you pathetic because all you do is throw insults every now and then. You're like a young kid who acts tough but cries when he gets punched in the face.

If all you're going to do is throw insults, then I can't be bothered by your lack of intelligence and your lack of reasoning. You want absolutely nothing to do with a religious debate. All you do is hide behind other atheists such as Hitchens and ride on their nuts. Everytime I try and explain myself and I try and tell you that you said something that I felt didn't seem right, you call me a twat or you get defensive. You're a joke and that's partly the reason why you have a red bar. No one really cares for you son...either debate religion or stop mentioning my name...

Comment

Working...
                      X