Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percentage wise how positive are you that God does not exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    I am pretty sure that a God does exist, I just don't think any religion on earth represents him.

There are too many laws in this Universe for it to all have been just dumb luck. Someone must be governing these laws for them to even exist.
    I agree.

The sun and the moon would look much more attractive as breasts. One for day, one for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
      I'm Muslim i believe in god.
      I don't think the christian way is truthfull, the Bible is written from alot of other people who switched their stories up on Jesus and wrote it down, the Qu'ran is straight from God. I can't believe in something where you put the "Son of God" before God himself.. When Jesus was not even the Son of God read "The Book Of Barnabis***"

If you think God is a man sitting in heavin listening to everything you do then I would believe he was also fake.. But that is not what god is God is the answer for everything..

Why are we here??
      GOD

We just didnt come from a BIG BANG! and just evolve into humans... He put the first people on this planet... Anyone who does not beleive in god are followers of the Devil.. (not literally), but you guys just have a negative view on life.. And thats the Devil inside of you! That is the Test in life , will you give in to the devil and say no no no God does not exist . Or Find God and have faith, when you die your faith is the only thing that comes with you sooo.... Why not believe in God?? For all the non believers how can believing in God hurt???
      thats a nice ***** way of looking at it. why not just ignore reality and give in to fantasy and fairy tales. It feels so much better lol.

how could you say its a "negative" view on life if someone doesn't believe in your religion? thats the kind of **** that is killing the human race. Look at all the Muslim countries in the world. Most are suffering from a low grade life and are flocking to non-muslim states for an improved life style. If your religion is so real, then why is god giving islam the short stick on earth?

Comment

Rofl anyone that said that they're 100% sure that God doesn't exist is trying too hard to be Bruce Willis.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
          Rofl anyone that said that they're 100% sure that God doesn't exist is trying too hard to be Bruce Willis.

And your trying too hard to be Arnie!

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
            And your trying too hard to be Arnie!
            You can neva eva

Comment

That's like me trying to see who my real dad was since he left when I was an infant, and when I do catch a glimpse of him he splashes acid in my eyes.
              That's what my dad did, the bastard. So I cut his head off and keep it alive using my atheist magic. Occasionally I go into the room where I keep it and taunt him.

Ye but then what's the point of faith? That's what atheists refuse to accept at times. That God is totally based on having faith. Which is why asking for evidence doesn't make sense because faith is required and in the Bible, it's written that Jesus intends for his followers to follow him based on faith because that's one of the strongest bonds.
              "God exists because I say so, and if you don't agree you're a sinner!"

why did god gives us freewill?
              If you follow the bible I don't think you can reasonably claim to have free will. I mean apart from the threat of hell and the numerous occasions in which God personally intervenes in order to kill those who being naughty in his sight shall snuff it (including a global flood which killed EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD!) there are also numerous references to God "hardening the heart" of those people who do not believe (and this is in the New Testament as well). Jude 4-5 for example, or 2 Timothy 1:9.

I don't think the christian way is truthfull, the Bible is written from alot of other people who switched their stories up on Jesus and wrote it down, the Qu'ran is straight from God.
              Do we really have to disseminate Muhammad and his life here? The Qu'ran is straight from Muhammad. There is no reason to believe that it is "straight from god" because some guy wrote it.

Anyone who does not beleive in god are followers of the Devil.. (not literally)
              "Not literally"? So I'm supposed to say "Oh that's all right, muslims only think I'm metaphorically a follower of the devil!"? Jackass.

God created good and bad, it is your job to find the good side in every situation, He created the devil to test you.. Life is your test.. If you give into the Devil and his ways your whole life you go to the Ring of fire when you pass away... If you can brush the devil off in every situation and seek God through everything then you go to the Paradise when you die.. It really makes sense he is testing your will..
              It makes no sense whatsoever. It would make sense if every single person was given a revelation which led them to believe and then brought into contact with temptation. Instead we get zero evidence, and not everyone gets temptation. Not everyone gets to live into adulthood. For your claims to make any sense at all everyone should be given equal time and equal exposure to revelation, otherwise it's a ***** move.

Furthermore it's interesting to note that the biggest crime in every religion is belonging to a different club. Sure you could murder, rape, lie and cheat and those are sinful, you can't be gay because that usually means your fellow believers will put you to death, but if you really want to piss the big man off then you have to say "Hey... maybe the Hindus are right!" If god really wants people to remain on the right road the least he could manage would be some direction signs.

There are too many laws in this Universe for it to all have been just dumb luck. Someone must be governing these laws for them to even exist.
              A law is a human invention to represent some observable constant. The universe doesn't obey Newton's Law. That's just how the universe behaves. Newton merely wrote it down.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                thats a nice ***** way of looking at it. why not just ignore reality and give in to fantasy and fairy tales. It feels so much better lol.

how could you say its a "negative" view on life if someone doesn't believe in your religion? thats the kind of **** that is killing the human race. Look at all the Muslim countries in the world. Most are suffering from a low grade life and are flocking to non-muslim states for an improved life style. If your religion is so real, then why is god giving islam the short stick on earth?
                I didn't say you had to believe in my view and if u dont its negative, you can be christian and still go to heaven... Allah does not care how you worship him its just what kind of person you are and what im trying to say is christians are only christians on sunday.. They sin 6 days a week i am Muslim every single day of the week.

Comment

Religion was only brought in years ago to keep "law and order" and to stop people from doing bad things.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Do we really have to disseminate Muhammad and his life here? The Qu'ran is straight from Muhammad. There is no reason to believe that it is "straight from god" because some guy wrote it. .

Muhammad was proven to be illiterate. No way in hell he could write the Qu'Ran..

"Not literally"? So I'm supposed to say "Oh that's all right, muslims only think I'm metaphorically a follower of the devil!"? Jackass..
                    No people who make the wrong decisions in life are the devil, there are plenty muslims.. (terrorists) who are going to hell when they die.

It makes no sense whatsoever. It would make sense if every single person was given a revelation which led them to believe and then brought into contact with temptation. Instead we get zero evidence, and not everyone gets temptation. Not everyone gets to live into adulthood. For your claims to make any sense at all everyone should be given equal time and equal exposure to revelation, otherwise it's a ***** move...
                    Allah has a plan for everybody brother.

Furthermore it's interesting to note that the biggest crime in every religion is belonging to a different club. Sure you could murder, rape, lie and cheat and those are sinful, you can't be gay because that usually means your fellow believers will put you to death, but if you really want to piss the big man off then you have to say "Hey... maybe the Hindus are right!" If god really wants people to remain on the right road the least he could manage would be some direction signs..
                    You are lost and totally missing the point, Catholics act like you can do any sing you want and as long as you admit to it everything will be fine.. THats bull you just cant live the devil life and then ask for foregivnes.. Thats why i am not christian it dont make sense to me. You got to truely be a good person..

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
                      Religion was only brought in years ago to keep "law and order" and to stop people from doing bad things.

A form of control and manipulation...........

Comment

Working...
                      X