No announcement yet.

Amare Stoudemire has to GO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amare Stoudemire has to GO!

I love this kid he is gold, But Superman is Platinum they have no chemistry and Shaq is ready to win another CHAMPIONSHIP.. If Amare goes, Villanueva comes, or Wallace and Hamilton or AI or Mcdyss... Or some one else.. Somethign has to happen quick Shaq is back1

No because how much longer will Shaq be playing.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      No because how much longer will Shaq be playing.
      Exactly. Unless they want to win right now, but even then, they are not getting out of the West. It wouldn't make sense to get rid of Amare who's in his prime, has a lot of years left. While Shaq could be done pretty soon.

Comment

Amare is worse on defense than Antonio Margarito.

Comment

I don't give a **** about the Suns but since Amare is on my fantasy basketball team I want him to be where he can be most productive. Shaq is playing and holding up suprisingly well but getting rid of Amare would be dumb IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            Amare is worse on defense than Antonio Margarito.

Comment

As well as shaq has played, hes the one holding that team up. Everyone else on the team can play the fast tempo game except shaq. And yes, Amare is overrated. His defense and his rebounding could both be better. But his decline in offensive production is because of shaq.

Comment

They always talk about it over here since the Pistons have tons of cap room. Next year the Pistons want to sign either Amare or Chris Bosh. You can send Amare over here if you don't like him.

Comment

The NBA is all about the now... Amare is going to be great but not in PHO, if Steve Kerr wants a championship we need a better low post defender someone who can creat turnovers and who doesnt need to camp around the paint when the diesels there on O.. Amare does have a nice J but we need a better defender, If he was playing like he finished last year and Shaq the same things would be great, but his not.. Id love to see Amare for Charles V outta Milwakee.. or a combination of players.

Comment

Amare aint goin anywhere...he wants max money and wants to be THE man...the only place that'll happen is in phoenix 2010

kerr totally screwed that team up...they were one horry-hipcheck away from going to the finals and now they look like some generic ass team that will never be considered elite

looks like D'antoni made the right choice...people criticized him but look at him now...away from the phoenix mess, reviving a Knick franchise and lining up for Bron in 2010....smart man

Comment

Working...
                    X