• Alba vs O'reilly

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.eonline.com/80980-

Wow! A dumb bjitch!

That's new

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
      Wow! A dumb bjitch!

That's new
      Because Sweden was neutral in WWII the other country other that Swiss and people critize for there lack of knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
        Because Sweden was neutral in WWII the other country other that Swiss and people critize for there lack of knowledge
        I'm sure she meant Switzerland. Coz it is the iconic country for neutrality.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
          I'm sure she meant Switzerland. Coz it is the iconic country for neutrality.
          No she meant Sweden just didn't know any better, what a surprise, a dumb celebrity.......

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            No she meant Sweden just didn't know any better, what a surprise, a dumb celebrity.......
            I love her for her hot body...not so much what she knows about geography. She can explore my nether regions if she wants carnal education.

Comment

LOL@ Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                I love her for her hot body...not so much what she knows about geography. She can explore my nether regions if she wants carnal education.
                Hey, I wouldn't kick her out of my bed but I'm just saying. It's rare you get a pretty face with a sharp brain.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                  Hey, I wouldn't kick her out of my bed but I'm just saying. It's rare you get a pretty face with a sharp brain.

Well here is one exception. She co-wrote a scientific paper with a Mathematical theorem that's named after her.

Comment

apparently sweden was, along with its better known counterpart, switzerland; neutral.

you guys who posted in here ****en owned yourselves along with o'really.

Comment

Working...
                    X