Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama delays digital switch. Wants to hand hold idiots who have no clue.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is about NOT helping people? Is Obama your cult leader or something? And believe me, people who have no clue about digital and lose their TV WILL believe it's the end of the world. If Laqueeta or Bobbi-Joe Trailer Mom loses their TV, it is.

Apparently it is news enough.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
      How is about NOT helping people? Is Obama your cult leader or something? And believe me, people who have no clue about digital and lose their TV WILL believe it's the end of the world. If Laqueeta or Bobbi-Joe Trailer Mom loses their TV, it is.

Apparently it is news enough.
      I don't understand your position at all. It is about helping people, that's the point. It's hardly a big deal one way or another, but giving people more time to avoid being left in the dark can hardly be construed as bending over backwards for ******s or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
        I don't understand your position at all. It is about helping people, that's the point. It's hardly a big deal one way or another, but giving people more time to avoid being left in the dark can hardly be construed as bending over backwards for ******s or something.
        You don't understand? It actually costs tax payers more money for this small group of people to delay the switch. The gov't is the one paying for the material and commercial cost to update the public about the impending digital switch. In less than a month, it would have been over with. But now it must continue for a few more months.

Comment

What better way to get Americans to switch over than to 'black out' their televisions. I'm sure if and when that happens people will switch over very quickly. Besides, is the world gonna end if people don't have television?..

Comment

The only people it really affects will die off sometime between February and June 12.

Comment

the rednecks are really behind

Comment

Originally posted by *Dinamita View Post
                the rednecks are really behind
                You can take away their TV, but don't try to take away their GUNS!...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  You can take away their TV, but don't try to take away their GUNS!...
                  Of course not, what would they gonna shoot the TV with when it goes black?

Comment

Working...
                  X