Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11% of Gitmo detainees have returned to terrorism since their release.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The torture is used for a false confession so they could get support for this fake war on terror.
    Yeah it's a disgrace that torture was used to justify a war. It's a shame that there wasn't some sort of occurrence, some sort of event that would justify such an action without the need for torture. Something minor like, I dunno, TERRORISTS FLYING PLANES INTO FUCKING BUILDINGS!

Bin laden said in numerous interviews he had nothing to do with 9/11.
    No he didn't. He read one statement in which he claimed he was not responsible, and multiple others in which he claimed he was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_b...C_2001_attacks

This is about taking over countries that have natural resources for the corporations who owns America,England,Israel etc.

9/11 is an inside job.
    I bet you think the phrase "9-11 inside job" is referring to a two hour shift in McDonalds don't you ****o?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      By who's book? The UN's book of tiddlywinks and hopscotch. I couldn't care less what ****ing Euros think of us. Do what is in the best interest of America.
      The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which USA has agreed upon.
      http://un.org/Overview/rights.html

Article 5.
      * No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Article 6.
      * Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.

Article 7.
      * All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

Article 10.
      * Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.

These are just examples.

Your view is shared by millions of Americans, and you people wonder why people from all over the world would die to kill one of you?
      If you fail to see that your nation's best interest doesn't include making the rest of the world an enemy, then there's really no hope for people like you.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
        ...As Minion and his alt carry on a conversation with each other.
        And the Paranoia continues..

When you take your tin foil hat off, how about you ask the Mod if our IP's are the same?

You need to get into your head that the US messed up, and there are people who are not happy.

If you get our your pixie land patriotic world, you may learn a thing or two.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Yeah it's a disgrace that torture was used to justify a war. It's a shame that there wasn't some sort of occurrence, some sort of event that would justify such an action without the need for torture. Something minor like, I dunno, TERRORISTS FLYING PLANES INTO FUCKING BUILDINGS!

mayby sometthing minor happenned to those "terrorists" that made them to do that **** or mayby they are just evil people who like to fly planes into buildings and kill thousends of people without any reason.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerX View Post
            mayby sometthing minor happenned to those "terrorists" that made them to do that **** or mayby they are just evil people who like to fly planes into buildings and kill thousends of people without any reason.
            They got taken in by an insane ideology, that's what happened. Most of the hijackers were Saudis.

Comment

They got taken in by an insane ideology, that's what happened. Most of the hijackers were Saudis.
              you should watch this documantery, the guy in it who lost his son on 911 reminds me of dumb people like u , people that can easly be manipulated by the media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm1B7...eature=related

Comment

you should watch this documantery, the guy in it who lost his son on 911 reminds me of dumb people like u , people that can easly be manipulated by the media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm1B7...eature=related
                I'm so dumb and easily led that I didn't realise that only Youtube holds the truth.

The real truth is so well hidden by the government and media that it is only accessible to ANYBODY WITH A COMPUTER.

Comment

I'm so dumb and easily led that I didn't realise that only Youtube holds the truth.

The real truth is so well hidden by the government and media that it is only accessible to ANYBODY WITH A COMPUTER.
                  its a documentary made by the bbc *******, just watch it

Comment

its a documentary made by the bbc *******, just watch it
                    I can't be bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                      And the Paranoia continues..

When you take your tin foil hat off, how about you ask the Mod if our IP's are the same?

You need to get into your head that the US messed up, and there are people who are not happy.

If you get our your pixie land patriotic world, you may learn a thing or two.
                      ....Look, can we just agree that you're a certified douche? Fair enough. Dude, you are crazier than bat **** so it's funny that I'm the one with the tinfoil hat.

Comment

Working...
                      X