Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Martin Luther King do for Hispanic Americans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was a clear racist. Did nothing for Americans, he was in it for blacks. He didnt care about whites, hispanics or asians. No was no better then a Grand Wizard of the KKK.

Makes me sick ppl actually praise this guy.

Comment

There should be a Malcolm X day, now that was a Black leader,

All African Americans should follow his example,

Comment

Martin Luther King was watching over me last night. I had a dream that I was playing a playstation 3 in my room. The old model. The only playstation I had was the slim. Alas I woke up only to find this on Amazon.

For $39.99+$15 shipping. I bought it. Thanks MLK for saving me $450 on a rare 1st Gen PS3. I'm also Hispanic.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
          Martin Luther King was watching over me last night. I had a dream that I was playing a playstation 3 in my room. The old model. The only playstation I had was the slim. Alas I woke up only to find this on Amazon.

For $39.99+$15 shipping. I bought it. Thanks MLK for saving me $450 on a rare 1st Gen PS3. I'm also Hispanic.
          Nice find........pls tell us how it goes. I have 2 "old" PS3 myself...they're the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
            Someone school me on this. Unfortunately i havent been taught much about this American Icon
            You do know that a lot of Hispanics are black, Dominicans, Cubans, ricans, Brazil, Venezuelans, and others all have dark skin. In fact it's rare to see a white skinned individual in those countries. Also MLK preached about equality for all not just for blacks. In his marches it was normal for whites, Asians, and all who attended to be holding hands and marching.
            Last edited by BoxingTech718; 01-17-2011, 02:20 PM.

Comment

1. He vehemently opposed the Vietnam war (maybe you've heard of it), which was a quagmire where many Latinos, or as you INCORRECTLY call the ethnicity: "Hispanic Americans", were forced into via draft; and

2. Latinos aren't looked upon as one specific monolithic 'colour'; maybe if you were actually Latino and not some troll, you'd know this. Ever heard of Roberto Clemente?

This thread is such a monumental failure, I am ashamed it is the site of my thousandth post.

E

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                There should be a Malcolm X day, now that was a Black leader,

All African Americans should follow his example,
                The Malcolm who followed that racist dude Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam or the Malcolm X that went against it and made his own conclusions ?

Comment

bitches me red k'ing me for spitting the truth.

I'll send it right back

Comment

Perhaps you should provide some counter-points to the clear and concise (wait, do you recognise the words that I am typing?) points already established; how was opposing the Vietnam war not something that was for ALL U.S. Americans, not just "blacks", as you claim. This post is directed to 'dj emz'.

E

Postscript. Enjoy your negs.

Comment

http://www.martinlutherking.org

Comment

Working...
                      X