Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has today been depressing for you?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7836941.stm

'Most depressing' day of the year

Psychologists have dubbed it "Blue Monday", a date in January when post-Christmas gloom is at its worst.

It is worked out with a formula taking into account six factors: weather, debt, time since Christmas, time since failing our New Year's resolutions, low motivational levels and the feeling of a need to take action.

David Sillito has been to discover if there are any reasons to be cheerful.

yea....its martin luther king day and my as5 is at work while the rest of my buds are at home smoking weed

Comment

I feel fine..! Had a great day..! Got good grades for my project today and feel good! Going around feeling sad and miserable are for weak people.

Comment

Gotta admit, I'm not feeling too hot today.

I think the news of Jose Torres passing bummed me out a bit.

Comment

I've heard that today is the most depressing day based on weather, how long it stays light, and that we are in almost the middle of winter. Today hasn't been depressing for me but I am about to go to my 3 hour Philosophy class so I am about to be depressed.

Comment

yes, today has sucked

Comment

im boring.. and i just "quit" smoking yesterday..... so it makes it worst

Comment

yeah but it feels no different than the other days when i feel depressed.

Comment

I just came back from ADL in Mexico, no way am feeling depressed, wished I could have gone today though wouldn't have to come back till Wednesday

Comment

Working...
                  X