Are You Attracted To Shy Girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
    Glad there is a poll.

We need to be sure of these things and a vote will give us cold hard facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
      shy girls come in two catagories:

1. shy and sweet
      2. shy and stuck up

now i love me some #1 because these girls usually are right on my level. after 5 minutes of getting them to open up you realize that they're just appearing shy because everyone around you is just drunk and obnoxious. that's when you can strike up a great conversation about how insecure and fucktardian all the douchebags and attention whores are. after that then you're both peas and carrots so the rest of the night should just fall in place.

now group #2? fuck them. this group mostly consists of Asians so i'm already not attracted. and, unfortunately since i live in Southern California, this group is much more common than the first one. this is the group that i usually end up pissing off by the end of the night under my "Fuck 'em or Fuck WITH 'em" philosophy and will usually ponder why this girl even bothered leaving her house tonight.

a great way to loosen the tension with group #2 is to bring up a topic about your friend saying she brushes her tounge along with her teeth. act like that's totally weird to you and ask how that's even possible. once the shy chick shows you then her night's ruined and you can go about your business.
      Damn, this man got a whole theory on shy girls.

Them shy girls come in two categories:

1. The honest, sweet, and naive.

2. Shy at first then won't STFU.

Some times it can be hard as hell trying to get these girls to talk, but I still like 'em.

Comment

I can handle a shy girl with low self esteem but if she is just being a stuck up.

On the other hand I like the not so shy girls who get down dirty. I'd rather have a freaky girl who nows how to grind that dick then the ones who lay flat on their back and expect you to do all the work.

Comment

Working...
        X