Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Attracted To Shy Girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like turning them into freaks...............

Comment

shy girls come in two catagories:

1. shy and sweet
      2. shy and stuck up

now i love me some #1 because these girls usually are right on my level. after 5 minutes of getting them to open up you realize that they're just appearing shy because everyone around you is just drunk and obnoxious. that's when you can strike up a great conversation about how insecure and fucktardian all the douchebags and attention whores are. after that then you're both peas and carrots so the rest of the night should just fall in place.

now group #2? fuck them. this group mostly consists of Asians so i'm already not attracted. and, unfortunately since i live in Southern California, this group is much more common than the first one. this is the group that i usually end up pissing off by the end of the night under my "Fuck 'em or Fuck WITH 'em" philosophy and will usually ponder why this girl even bothered leaving her house tonight.

a great way to loosen the tension with group #2 is to bring up a topic about your friend saying she brushes her tounge along with her teeth. act like that's totally weird to you and ask how that's even possible. once the shy chick shows you then her night's ruined and you can go about your business.

Comment

shy girls require too much work.....

Comment

Being shy generally isn't a good quality, period, as humans are, for the most part social creatures and will therefore misconstrue shyness as someone being intentionally ignorant, when that's not always the case. I don't necessarily believe that 'quiet' people are always shy people. Somebody can be quiet in one situation and talkative in another. There are maybe people out there who just don't like small talk or whatever. As far as the stuck up ones go, I think they're probably worse than 'normal' stuck up girls, because at least with the 'normal' ones, they're actually saying what they feel and there's no guesswork needed.

As far as attraction goes, it's hard to say. It just depends on the situation. Perhaps if she's giving you some positive body language or slyly rubbing your dick with her foot under the table.

Yeah, I'd be attracted to that.
          Last edited by paul750; 01-19-2009, 12:53 PM.

Comment

i agree with Paul. hell, i was extremely shy this whole weekend at the bars. doesn't mean i was an *******. i was just more stoned than i've been in over 15 years. when somebody came up and talked to me i just smiled like a ******. now that's not a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
              i agree with Paul. hell, i was extremely shy this whole weekend at the bars. doesn't mean i was an *******. i was just more stoned than i've been in over 15 years. when somebody came up and talked to me i just smiled like a ******. now that's not a bad thing.

im quite familiar with the 'stoner smile'...its like a courtesy smile but also a let-me-just-enjoy-my-high smile

Comment

i love *****

i hope this answers your question

Comment

I'd rather not.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    im quite familiar with the 'stoner smile'...its like a courtesy smile but also a let-me-just-enjoy-my-high smile
                    it's also the "I have absolutely no idea what you're saying to me but your face sure does look damn funny" smile

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                      it's also the "I have absolutely no idea what you're saying to me but your face sure does look damn funny" smile

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!

truth!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X