No announcement yet.

Atheists:Does this song offend you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atheists:Does this song offend you?

Maybe the most beautiful song ever created. Does Eric talking about seeing his son in heaven make you shake with anger?

Originally posted by B-Ron View Post

Maybe the most beautiful song ever created. Does Eric talking about seeing his son in heaven make you shake with anger?
    Nope, Just laugh at how small minded he is

Comment

No, I don't find it offensive in the slightest.

Comment

Trust a Scot:

scottishnationalist (35 minutes ago) Show Hide -9 Marked as spam Reply Eric claptons son was a horrible litle bastard who got what he ****ing deserved. I wish I was there to watch his son hit the ground. I would have been aroused at the sound of him cracking against the hard concrete.

Close your eyes and imagine him freefalling, screaming DADDYYYYYY. The BANG a 20 foot radius of blood, broken bones, and organs.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Why not? He's talking about a fictional place and that shouldn't be accepted in society. Every atheist I have ever met has been more pushy than anyone that I know that believes in god. You guys should be running for the hills right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Christmas and Easter must be pretty empty and emotionless holidays for the likes of you, Squealpiggy.

I'll bet you attend church services though.. just to keep dad and mom happy?

Comment

It makes me feel bad for Eric. The kid is dead, doesn't exist anymore. Eric needs to come to terms.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                It makes me feel bad for Eric. The kid is dead, doesn't exist anymore. Eric needs to come to terms.
                He couldn't care less about the kid. He wrote this song to sell a ****load of records for drug money.

Comment

I prefered the B-Side - "The corpse of my kid is slowly rotting away under some damp earth"

Comment

I'd define myself as an Agnostic fundamentalist, but I suppose you'd consider me an Atheist since that I utterly oppose every organised religion. I don't find it offensive at all. Heaven is an excellent metaphor that everyone can understand.

Comment

Working...
                    X