No announcement yet.

Scientology: your opinions please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientology: your opinions please

me, personally, i find it fucking wacko. now, granted, my knowledge of it is limited so i'm just saying that it is wacko based on what i know of it.

atheists love to knock Christians and other religious people when they critisize Scientology because they say that it's all fabricated bull**** so, if you believe one, what's the difference in believing the other.
    ok.

well i find it wacko because of several reasons:
    1. they MAKE you pay lots of $$$ in order get more insight of it. other religions ask for donations but will still gladly preach and give you resources free of charge.
    2. every Scientologist interaction i've ever seen has involved the Scientologist getting completely immature and irrational like a baby. not to say there aren't Christian nutjobs but i've also seen plenty of peaceful and rational Christians too. not to mention that peace and love were the center of Christ's teachings.
    3. L. Ron Hubbard, on the other hand, was known to do the same wacky **** that his followers do. i heard he would have full blown temper tantrums and actually throw his hat down and stomp on it like a 6-year old girl at her birthday party.
    4. i also heard the only reason he made it into a religion was for tax breaks and then people just ran with it.

so what are your opinions on it? do you think it's credible or a huge joke? how do you compare it to other faiths? i'm gonna go get drunk at the bar. see ya guys in a lil bit.

I think you pretty much wrapped it up.

Comment

Cult. Exploiting the weak minded. Just like all religions.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!

Comment

Bunch of fanatics bothering the rest of us.

Comment

....Nothing but a **** cult. I have no respect for anyone following it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
              me, personally, i find it fucking wacko. now, granted, my knowledge of it is limited so i'm just saying that it is wacko based on what i know of it.

atheists love to knock Christians and other religious people when they critisize Scientology because they say that it's all fabricated bull**** so, if you believe one, what's the difference in believing the other.
              ok.

well i find it wacko because of several reasons:
              1. they MAKE you pay lots of $$$ in order get more insight of it. other religions ask for donations but will still gladly preach and give you resources free of charge.
              2. every Scientologist interaction i've ever seen has involved the Scientologist getting completely immature and irrational like a baby. not to say there aren't Christian nutjobs but i've also seen plenty of peaceful and rational Christians too. not to mention that peace and love were the center of Christ's teachings.
              3. L. Ron Hubbard, on the other hand, was known to do the same wacky **** that his followers do. i heard he would have full blown temper tantrums and actually throw his hat down and stomp on it like a 6-year old girl at her birthday party.
              4. i also heard the only reason he made it into a religion was for tax breaks and then people just ran with it.

so what are your opinions on it? do you think it's credible or a huge joke? how do you compare it to other faiths? i'm gonna go get drunk at the bar. see ya guys in a lil bit.
              I wonder if Tunney would still support Hamas if they were Scientologists.

Comment

Since Will Smith became a scientologist he has been getting more lead roles. I swear

Comment

Comment

South Park pretty much summed this religion up for me

Comment

Working...
                    X