More Intelligent Poster: Squealpiggy or Tunney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D E M Dz A View Post
    you're good son...next time i'll be better
    You gotta work on looking at the big picture. Your not doing bad though. Fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING2008 View Post
      But, I am not a no life yet son. You failed at math? Yes you did. Because your point proved nothing I could stop posting and your theory is worthless.
      How can my point be worthless when you've been posting 9-10 posts a day already in average? Let's say you did stop posting.. Why post 10 times a day and call other user a no life? Bad week? Boyfriend broke up and now you feel bored? Either way you're a faggot no life

Comment

But, I am not a no life yet son. You failed at math? Yes you did. Because your point proved nothing I could stop posting and your theory is worthless.
        i knew you would show your paedo face around here again...give up you loser you are unwanted even on the internet

Comment

tunney if you wanted people not to know which alts are yours, you made a mistake m8

Comment

i knew you would show your paedo face around here again...give up you loser you are unwanted even on the internet
            MSN now. I will play ya at chess. We will finish this once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              How can my point be worthless when you've been posting 9-10 posts a day already in average? Let's say you did stop posting.. Why post 10 times a day and call other user a no life? Bad week? Boyfriend broke up and now you feel bored? Either way you're a faggot no life

And Still....

/Champ
              Last edited by Grand Champ; 01-15-2009, 07:12 PM.

Comment

MSN now. I will play ya at chess. We will finish this once and for all.
                i got ya, shawn has taught me well

Comment

i got ya, shawn has taught me well
                  Shawn is he any good?

Comment

From the results of this thread, we now know how many alts Tunney and Wlad owns have. It was a trap and it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
                      True. Anybody who spends as much time as we both do here, clearly is NOT an intelligent person.

Unless of course, one or both of us is physically disabled and spends a lot of time on the internet because he's unable to go out.
                      Oh please say you are in a wheel chair, that would be so funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X