This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palestinian dirtbags

.....Pulling the same **** the insurgents pulled on us in Iraq. Hiding in hospitals, schools, UN buildings, homes, or whatever it takes to play the victim to the hilt. Fire from a civilian building and then cry when the fire is returned. What pieces of garbage.

Israel Says Militants Opened Fire From U.N. Compound

Thursday, January 15, 2009 10:15 AM

Article Font Size

JERUSALEM -- A senior Israeli military officer says Israeli troops shelled the U.N. headquarters in Gaza after coming under fire from Palestinian militants.

The Israeli artillery attack Thursday set the compound on fire, destroyed tons of food and humanitarian supplies, and forced hundreds of refugees to flee.

Israel says it does not target U.N. buildings or personnel. But the officer said troops opened fire after militants inside the compound shot anti-tank weapons and machine guns. The troops used 155 mm artillery shells, he said. Throughout its 20-day offensive in Gaza, Israel has accused Hamas militants of hiding in civilian areas to stage attacks.

The officer spoke on condition of anonymity pending a formal announcement expected later Thursday.

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, who is in the region to end the devastating offensive against Gaza's Hamas rulers, said the Israeli defense minister told him there had been a "grave mistake."

An Israeli spokesman said the bombardment, which left three people wounded, is being investigated.

"It was a very difficult combat situation in the immediate vicinity of the building. It could have been stray fire. It could have been Hamas fire. Israel does not target U.N. facilities or U.N. personnel," said the spokesman, Mark Regev.

Even as a top Israeli envoy went to Egypt to discuss a cease-fire proposal, the military pushed farther into Gaza in an apparent effort to step up pressure on Hamas. Ground forces thrust deep into a crowded neighborhood for the first time, sending terrified residents fleeing for cover. Shells also struck a hospital, five high-rise apartment buildings and a building housing media outlets in Gaza City, injuring several journalists.

Bullets also entered another building housing The Associated Press offices, entering a room where two staffers were working but wounding no one. The Foreign Press Association, representing journalists covering Israel and the Palestinian territories, demanded a halt to attacks on press buildings.

The army had collected the locations of media organizations at the outset of fighting to avoid such attacks.

Israel launched its war on Dec. 27 in an effort to stop militant rocket fire from Gaza that has terrorized hundreds of thousands of Israelis. About 1,100 Palestinians have been killed, roughly half of them civilians, according to U.N. and Palestinian medical officials. Gaza health official Dr. Moaiya Hassanain said at least 50 people were killed throughout Gaza on Thursday.

Thirteen Israelis also have been killed since the campaign began. Israel says it will press ahead until Hamas halts the rocket fire and stops smuggling weapons into Gaza from neighboring Egypt.

bunch of *******.

Comment

Awaits Tunney,Flawless and Sugar Mosley123

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
        Awaits Tunney,Flawless and Sugar Mosley123
        Don't involve me in this and keep my name out. I didn't say anything about this thread yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
          Don't involve me in this and keep my name out. I didn't say anything about this thread yet...
          Voila!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
            .....Pulling the same **** the insurgents pulled on us in Iraq. Hiding in hospitals, schools, UN buildings, homes, or whatever it takes to play the victim to the hilt. Fire from a civilian building and then cry when the fire is returned. What pieces of garbage.

Israel Says Militants Opened Fire From U.N. Compound

Thursday, January 15, 2009 10:15 AM

Article Font Size

JERUSALEM -- A senior Israeli military officer says Israeli troops shelled the U.N. headquarters in Gaza after coming under fire from Palestinian militants.

The Israeli artillery attack Thursday set the compound on fire, destroyed tons of food and humanitarian supplies, and forced hundreds of refugees to flee.

Israel says it does not target U.N. buildings or personnel. But the officer said troops opened fire after militants inside the compound shot anti-tank weapons and machine guns. The troops used 155 mm artillery shells, he said. Throughout its 20-day offensive in Gaza, Israel has accused Hamas militants of hiding in civilian areas to stage attacks.

The officer spoke on condition of anonymity pending a formal announcement expected later Thursday.

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, who is in the region to end the devastating offensive against Gaza's Hamas rulers, said the Israeli defense minister told him there had been a "grave mistake."

An Israeli spokesman said the bombardment, which left three people wounded, is being investigated.

"It was a very difficult combat situation in the immediate vicinity of the building. It could have been stray fire. It could have been Hamas fire. Israel does not target U.N. facilities or U.N. personnel," said the spokesman, Mark Regev.

Even as a top Israeli envoy went to Egypt to discuss a cease-fire proposal, the military pushed farther into Gaza in an apparent effort to step up pressure on Hamas. Ground forces thrust deep into a crowded neighborhood for the first time, sending terrified residents fleeing for cover. Shells also struck a hospital, five high-rise apartment buildings and a building housing media outlets in Gaza City, injuring several journalists.

Bullets also entered another building housing The Associated Press offices, entering a room where two staffers were working but wounding no one. The Foreign Press Association, representing journalists covering Israel and the Palestinian territories, demanded a halt to attacks on press buildings.

The army had collected the locations of media organizations at the outset of fighting to avoid such attacks.

Israel launched its war on Dec. 27 in an effort to stop militant rocket fire from Gaza that has terrorized hundreds of thousands of Israelis. About 1,100 Palestinians have been killed, roughly half of them civilians, according to U.N. and Palestinian medical officials. Gaza health official Dr. Moaiya Hassanain said at least 50 people were killed throughout Gaza on Thursday.

Thirteen Israelis also have been killed since the campaign began. Israel says it will press ahead until Hamas halts the rocket fire and stops smuggling weapons into Gaza from neighboring Egypt.

Your right PBDS those ****in Palestinians should go toe to toe with Isreal (quit hiding you bitches)...they can throw rocks at the Isreali tanks and fighter jets, maybe throw a hand grenade at a passing gunship...

Ask yourself how you would fight Lennox Lewis if you had to actually fight him...would you stand up and try to trade with him knowing his arsenal would take you out in about 3 seconds or would you go for his nuts and try to bite them off...knowing that it was dirty as **** but it represented your only shot in hell of staying in the fight?

What would you do if you had a beebe gun adn your opponent had a howitzer? If you dont get dirty then your dead, right?

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
              Your right PBDS those ****in Palestinians should go toe to toe with Isreal (quit hiding you bitches)...they can throw rocks at the Isreali tanks and fighter jets, maybe throw a hand grenade at a passing gunship...

Ask yourself how you would fight Lennox Lewis if you had to actually fight him...would you stand up and try to trade with him knowing his arsenal would take you out in about 3 seconds or would you go for his nuts and try to bite them off...knowing that it was dirty as **** but it represented your only shot in hell of staying in the fight?

What would you do if you had a beebe gun adn your opponent had a howitzer? If you dont get dirty then your dead, right?
              The Obvious answer is to NOT pick a fight you can`t win..

Comment

Making a judgement on who has picked this fight is complex and is argued at length from both sides every single day of the year...neither side is innocent.

Its tough for me to have a strong opinion of this situation because I have no real perspective...

When people talk about cuckold I can immediately put myself into multiple situationas where some big black dude is bossing me around calling me names and at the same time pounding my cute little wife and then saying "hey motherfu cker get over here and clean this **** up"...when I hear people pass judgment on the practice I immediately have a strong opinion based on real perspective...after all I have lived this practice many many times.

Again-with the jews and the pales...my perspective is very weak.

Comment

...That, and the fact that they do it to get sympathy and it's not really a fighting tactic per say. It's so they can say, "those dirty Israeli's shot at a school". Scap thinks it's O.K. for those cowards to hide behind kids while shooting I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                    ...That, and the fact that they do it to get sympathy and it's not really a fighting tactic per say. It's so they can say, "those dirty Israeli's shot at a school". Scap thinks it's O.K. for those cowards to hide behind kids while shooting I guess.
                    Never said it was ok I just said they do what they do to stay in the fight.

Again no side is innocent in this...is it ok when a fighter jet drops a bomb and kills 50 innocent Palestinians? It gets your approval PBDS if they werent aiming at the civilians they just happen to hit the civilians?

Come to think of it...(its in my nature to spin/play devils)...isnt it cowardly to fly around at 15K feet in a 25 million dollar jet and drop bombs on your opponent who would love nothing more then to graple with you one on one?

Comment

Working...
                    X