No announcement yet.

A Plane just flew in the Hudson River, in NY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enemy/Friend View Post
    Your sentence just gave me a headache.......
    I second that, that sentence was unreadable.

Comment

****. I just know the ****in traffic is gonna be awful tommorow because of this. ****in **** ****in damn it.

Oh and thank heaven nobody was hurt.

Comment

Amazing! I can't believe the pilot successfully crash landed a huge ****ing plane into a freezing cold river and every person survived. ****ing amazing...

Comment

Originally posted by Sensational! View Post
          I want to first off thank God for everyone making it off the plane alive and in good health.

Secondly, I've been saying for years that we need to start a serious hunting season to cull off these Canadian Geese. They are a protected species for no reason, it's not as if they are endangered.

They are everywhere in the North, poop everywhere, cause noise pollution and, apparently, cause plane crashes.

We need some serious population control.
          Heh........

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
            that is Shay Laren.
            Had the same question. Shay Laren is gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
              Thats ******ed if the only way they can build planes is if bird run into something on the plane people can end up dying... I don't get that

Comment

It's -4 degrees here before wind chill. 1 hour north of here it's -30 degrees...

Comment

Originally posted by Shin Akuma View Post
                  LOOOL no one understands what the phuck he was trying to say. Everyone here has quoted it. I think he was sippin some of that johhny walker...

Comment

Hmmmm....nobody died? A bad day indeed for the press....you know they wanted to be the first to find out somebody died and that's why every station had it on

Comment

Working...
                    X