Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4 vs. UFC 2009 Undisputed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight Night is so slow.

And the career mode is so boring after a while, way too easy. U should be able to move up when u want to.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
      you can tell the ufc game will suck, its just a button masher..it looks like a bunch of animations strung together w/ glitches.

FNR4 ftw
      They haven't even released previews of the game in action yet, how can you say that? LOL

They only have this and this was good enough for me already

Comment

I will be buying Fight Night Round 4 and I hope it is much better than 3. Like Move Bricks said FNR3 stunk and was a big let down. I want a real boxing sim. Not some arcadish sock em bop em only win by KO game. It wasn't realistic and FNR2 was even better. Also a deeper career mode would be nice and more fighter. Sick of career mode fighting all fake dudes except one.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
          You know this, how?

The characters moved like robots. I still play it and have a Bernard Hopkins career going, but it is nothing like real boxing.

Says who? The Boxing Scene Regular?
          FNR3 was the ****, it got numerous sports game of the year awards, it ws the #1 played game on Xbox 360 for a while, 4 is gonna be the ****.

UFC on the other hand, has consistently put out **** games they've never had anything close to Fight Night.. its all hype, just like the sport really I guess lol.

Comment

I'm thinking of getting both. But FNR4 no doubt.

Comment

Working...
            X