No announcement yet.

Hide ur guns fella's!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide ur guns fella's!

U.S. Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill., is hoping to pass a firearm-licensing bill that will significantly rewrite gun-ownership laws in America.

Among the more controversial provisions of the bill are requirements that all handgun owners submit to the federal government a photo, thumb print and mental heath records. Further, the bill would order the attorney general to establish a database of every handgun sale, transfer and owner's address in America.

The bill claims its purpose is "to protect the public against the unreasonable risk of injury and death associated with the unrecorded sale or transfer of firearms to criminals and youth."

What a typical anti gun liberal *****. Plus its a violation of civil rights. Medical records can only be released by yourself, or a court order.

I see nothing wrong with that....

Why should some Crazy **** own a gun in the first place? I wish they would be more strict....

Comment

How can I hide guns like these?

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post

Why should some Crazy **** own a gun in the first place? I wish they would be more strict....
        So, lets say I want to by a 200 dollar shotgun. Now I have to get at least a 200 dollar psychological exam? Bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          How can I hide guns like these?

Baggy sweaters my friend. I have the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post

you're a fake texan

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Valentine View Post
              U.S. Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill., is hoping to pass a firearm-licensing bill that will significantly rewrite gun-ownership laws in America.

Among the more controversial provisions of the bill are requirements that all handgun owners submit to the federal government a photo, thumb print and mental heath records. Further, the bill would order the attorney general to establish a database of every handgun sale, transfer and owner's address in America.

The bill claims its purpose is "to protect the public against the unreasonable risk of injury and death associated with the unrecorded sale or transfer of firearms to criminals and youth."

What a typical anti gun liberal *****. Plus its a violation of civil rights. Medical records can only be released by yourself, or a court order.
              they ain't passing no gun laws unless it's in communist states like california , new york or massachusetts.

i ain't trippin' though......nevada is right next door to service my high capacity magazine needs.

Comment

Working...
              X