No announcement yet.

Angry Teacher Rips Student’s Cheek Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Angry Teacher Rips Student’s Cheek Off

On December 18th, 2008, a 10 year-old 5th grader named Chao Qun Zheng went to his elementary school in HeNan, China.
    When his teacher, Guo, found out that young Zheng had not completed his homework, she flipped out.

“She was very angry at the time,” he said. “She ripped and twisted my cheeks with both her hands and then she lifted me off the ground.”

The teacher held the boy up until one of his cheeks actually ripped off and the boy was bleeding profusely.

Without hesitation the teacher reached down and picked up Zheng’s cheek skin, put it on his face, and instructed the boy go home immediately.

When the parents saw Zheng, they immediately took him to the hospital where it took 52 stitches to have his cheek sewn back on.

Zheng’s father has reported the case to the police and is expected to press for damages.

Crazy chinese teachers.

Comment

This is f8k!ng insane, this should be a eye for an eye punishment. if that was my kid i would have beat the living **** out of her and rip off more then her cheecks.

Comment

No wonder why Asians are so smart, if you don't do well in school there the teachers will tear your face off.....

Comment

see, over here in the US, our teachers fock the students...not disfigure them

Comment

damn...that is ****ed up!

Comment

i'd rip both sets of lips off that *****.

Comment

I'd kick her in her hairy sideways ****.

Comment

I bet he does his homework from now on.

Comment

Is it wrong that I lol'd? Just the mental image of that story is just, haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X