Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone explain to Horus, a boat is not an investment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for me if an asset isnt liquid it doesnt count anyway.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        hey man are you going to share the information on how to edit pictures ?

Comment

• example of something you can add a room to:

Example of something you don't add a room to:

Comment

example of something you can add a room to:

Example of something you don't add a room to:

ROFL! You are one of my new favorite posters. Your humiliation skills are almost on par with my own.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              ROFL! You are one of my new favorite posters. Your humiliation skills are almost on par with my own.
              LOL...I'm just havin fun with this dude. But dude opened himself up for it, me and everyone else are just stating the obvious with a "tad" of humor involved LOL.

I showed this thread to a couple of dudes at the studio I work at and they were ballin LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                I can't be arsed to read through all these pages but the ones I did had me LoL'ing for a good 15 minutes.

Certainly a boat is not an investment and a luxury yacht is probably the worst possible choice of property you can make. It will depreciate faster than yesterday's newspaper.

It's funny, on a very basic level. How many people who are rich enough to buy a Floyd Mayweather-esque yacht are going to want to buy a used one?

Rich people do not buy anything used. Period. Exclamation Point!

If Mayweather sold his boat it would probably be to some individual who actually was using it as an investment to rent out to normal upper middle class people to use for special weekend getaways etc.........

Comment

As far as I'm concerned Mayweather took that picture. It looks real to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    As far as I'm concerned Mayweather took that picture. It looks real to me.
                    All black people look alike. It's not Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enemy/Friend View Post
                      This thread will never die............................................... ..........
                      Neither will Horus' stupidy or nuthugging.

Comment

Working...
                      X