Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone explain to Horus, a boat is not an investment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Galactic Larry View Post
    seems like its time to dust this one off
    Yeah, Canelo buying a yacht has launched a 2.0 of this thread.

Comment

• Someone tag them in this thread

Comment

• Horus is right. People get rich off of buying boats all the time.

I bought a boat a couple years ago and I made a 2 million dollar return on it

Comment

• If you want a bright future, you gotta buy boats man.. or if you can't afford one start off with jetskis to build your capital.

Comment

• If an object brings a person joy, how can you put a price on happiness ?

The ability to afford that happiness is essential

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Someone tag them in this thread
              Couple guys in the canelo thread have been losing it over some horus quotes

Comment

• Love my boy Horus(Hope he is well).

But this is one of the best thread in the history of internet forums

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED View Post

Obviously you are unaware of the definition of an investment.
                  yeah but the argument seems to be about floyd being broke-

Just because he has boats doesn't mean he is going broke

Comment

• Just going through memory lane,

The Reed, Horus, The King, 2501, The Whole Coalition Crew, Sincity, Kev(New York PR KID), RichLoc, WladOwns, Tunney, Mangler, Mangler Jr, Silencer, Derranged, Squealpiggy, TCNŽ SOULJAH(Part of the Coalition Mayweather Group), PR/Cotto Crew, Jack, Prettyboy, Clegg, BattlingNelson, Sweet Pea 50, Jim Jeffries, Left Hook Tua, Samauri(RIP), street bully, Mr. Fantastic, MexicanWarrior(Margarito Fan), Ch@mpBox@PR, Markeeta/Jenny, Burner, JM1, Two Serbian Boy Posters, JackDaRipper, LarryX, Squealpiggy, All Australian Posters/Australian lounge, Calzaghe/UK Boxing Fan Posters, All the Filipions boys(Just too many to name and all my threads about Mindanao), All the UK Calzaghe fans and so many other posters names I could name.

2006-2013 This was one of the best forums on the internet. So many characters, different personality and so much entertainment and humour. Was an immature kid around that time.

I hope no one ever took offence to what I said here and ask for forgiveness(Lol).

God bless all forumers here and all forumers that blessed this forum, GOAT FORUM

With that said, told you so, Floyd Mayweather the GOAT

Hope many of you are alive and live long and prosper

Flawless OUT
                    Last edited by Flawless2016; 03-01-2023, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless2016 View Post

Just going through memory lane,

The Reed, Horus, The King, 2501, The Whole Coalition Crew, Sincity, Kev(New York PR KID), RichLoc, WladOwns, Tunney, Mangler, Mangler Jr The King, Silencer, Derranged, Squealpiggy, TCNŽ SOULJAH(Part of the Coalition Mayweather Group), PR/Cotto Crew, Deranged, Jack, Prettyboy, Clegg, BattlingNelson, Sweet Pea 50, Jim Jeffries, Left Hook Tua, Samauri(RIP), street bully, Mr. Fantastic, MexicanWarrior(Margarito Fan), Ch@mpBox@PR, Markeeta/Jenny, Burner, JM1, Two Serbian Boy Posters, JackDaRipper, LarryX, Squealpiggy, All Australian Posters/Australian lounge, Calzaghe/UK Boxing Fan Posters, All the Filipions boys(Just too many to name and all my threads about Mindanao), All the UK Calzaghe fans and so many other posters names I could.

2006-2013 This was one of the best forums on the internet. So many characters, different personality and so much entertainment and humour. Was an immature kid around that time.

I hope no one ever took offence to what I said here and ask for forgiveness(Lol).

God bless all forumers here and all forumers that blessed this forum, GOAT FORUM

With that said, told you so, Floyd Mayweather the GOAT

Hope many of you are alive and live long and prosper

Flawless OUT
                      Seems like a lot of people left after the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, especially the Filipinos.

Comment

Working...
                      X