Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone explain to Horus, a boat is not an investment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest thread in boxingscene history.

Comment

• lol........

Comment

• Can we get this to 1000 replies? Lol

Comment

• This boat must be worth 15M by now. Probably had the time to add 6 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 cellars, a garage and a champagne room.

Comment

• My buddy has a new wake board boat, and he gets wimmin on it, and does well for himself. Discovery Bay California.

Comment

• The first three posts =

Comment

• Assets that immediately and then continually decrease in value once purchased are not investments.

Mayweather spends as if his money will never disappear. That is not a good sign. He still has the public demand and athleticism to jump back in the ring and make 100 million in one night. This one day will end and he will then need to live on what he has for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
                  You dont think a Yacht is a good commodity?

A investment to me is something that you can make money off of in the future.
                  If I buy a house for $150,000

If I work on and improve that House I can sell it for $400,000

If I buy a Yacht for 5 Million Dollars...I can work on and improve that boat and sell it for 7 million dollars.

If I brought a Yacht and it had 1 bathroom and 1 bedroomwhen i brought it., and while I had the yacht I add 3 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms.

you dont think it is worth more now, then when i first brought it??

A boat is a good investment and a great commodity
                  Just an amazing post.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Just an amazing post.
                    Boats are just like houses, why can't you see this? Just rip down the old boat and build another, put on an addition, re landscape the water around it....waterscape? Anyways, totally doable. Sound investment.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Just an amazing post.
                      I'm not an expert on boats. But theoretically couldn't a person buy one...do some improvements on it...then flip it for a higher price and a decent profit?

Was Horus wrong about that?

Comment

Working...
                      X