Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone explain to Horus, a boat is not an investment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A boat can be an investment if you know what you're doing and you can buy a boat below market value.

Example: You buy a boat below market value because the boat needs some repairs and the owner does not want to repair the boat. He sells you the boat below market value, you repair it, and you flip it.

The majority of the time... boats are a money pit and a bad investments because you're throwing money away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
      A boat can be an investment if you know what you're doing and you can buy a boat below market value.

Example: You buy a boat below market value because the boat needs some repairs and the owner does not want to repair the boat. He sells you the boat below market value, you repair it, and you flip it.

The majority of the time... boats are a money pit and a bad investments because you're throwing money away.
      Floyds not flipping boats, restoring boats, or catching and selling tuna.

Comment

A boat can be an investment if you know what you're doing and you can buy a boat below market value.

Yeah that is what I said basically. They are investments, rarely. Like, I wouldn't advise anyone(Floyd or not), to invest in boats. But it's nothing to really make fun of if someone brings it up. It's not Mission Impossible to invest in a boat either.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Yeah that is what I said basically. They are investments, rarely. Like, I wouldn't advise anyone(Floyd or not), to invest in boats. But it's nothing to really make fun of if someone brings it up. It's not Mission Impossible to invest in a boat either.
          It's hilarious to bring up Floyds boat as an investment.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• BOAT

Bust Out Another Thousand

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Floyds not flipping boats, restoring boats, or catching and selling tuna.
              I know that, lol. Just giving you guys an example of how someone can make a boat an investment.

Comment

I know that, lol. Just giving you guys an example of how someone can make a boat an investment.
                Sure... they CAN.

You can restore a sailboat... you can catch and sell tuna.

Opening post specifically states this thread is about Horus claiming Floyds boat as in investment.

It's laughable.

I can see Floyd right now... in sweats and a beater sanding down the tique in his aft cabin..

Comment

• hey reed lend me 100 mill bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    hey reed lend me 100 mill bro
                    I'm broke son.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      I'm broke son.
                      i'll cheer for roy jones

....broke?

Bank: 1,847,444,929.93