Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone explain to Horus, a boat is not an investment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
    Yeh but did you add a bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room and an Extra bedroom to the jetski before you sold it...?

lol
    THIS **** is classic right here... im literally in tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
      Reed, the i am trying to have a discussion with you not a argument.

You just agreed that I brought some for 1000 dollars and sell it for a higher price then it was a good investment.

So you just admited a boat is a good investment.

Which I listed when i first started giving examples.
      Boats
      Jewelery
      House
      Stocks

Are all good investments/Commodity. Because you can make money off of them. I see from now on I will talk to you in strict Technical Prefect spelling terms.

Because if I am 99.9 right on something, to you I am still 1 percent wrong.
      99.9 + 1 = 100.9

you mean ".1"

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        this **** is classic WTF
        LOL...wow that killed me

So he's going to refurbish a "Luxury" Yacht to sell it back for $2 million more than what he bought it for when the construction of the extra additions to the yacht would cost half if not equal to the difference in profit??? LOL...

Comment

i liked the i have a jetski i bought for 4 grand... if i sell it for 5 grand is it not worth more?

Comment

Boats are not a good investment...

The stock market is also not the place i would be running to either.
            lol, ok man.
            do your thing.

I guess it is safe to say that you will never buy a boat.

Comment

lol, ok man.
              do your thing.

why's that?

buying a boat and thinking you could buy a boat and add 2 bathrooms are two completely different things.

Comment

lol, ok man.
                do your thing.

Can you explain at least how you get 2 more bedrooms and a bathroom out of a boat?

maybe the 2nd bathroom is pissing off the side of the deck

Comment

lol, ok man.
                  do your thing.

lol... hahahaha

Comment

im still laughin my ass off how horus is adding 2 bedrooms and a bathroom to a yacht...

LOL i cant even fathom that thinking.
                    horus is ****in stupid, she is angry at you for correcting her, horus even called you out in a way:

Without getting into a flame war with you.

The point is this.

If I brought the boat for 5 million and sell it for 7 million was that not a good investment for me to buy that boat.?

horus can get in a neverending flame war with me if cause i love how sensitive she gets and id love for horus , the floyd dickrider to waste her time with her usual 10 paragraph long reply post, floyd is the worst businessman in the history of coward style boxing, floyd has a miserable rap music company, bad boat investments, a cowardly welterweight resume, ******ed ass fans(Horus and Flawless- Who excpt Horus and Floyd would like to be associated with flawless), a gay lover(Ellerbe, a father that hates him, a crackhead uncle, retired as a fake wrestler, became a failed dancer in dancing with the wannabe unknown stars, and retired due to fear of margarito and cotto and worst enough, floyd is the boxer that believes so stupid enough to say, he is greater than Sugar ray robinson, horus sucked floyds dick for breakfast in order to get protein, horus told me this, you heard it here first

Comment

When lloyd sold petey to the blind kid.. that was an investment.

Comment

Working...
                      X