Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone explain to Horus, a boat is not an investment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=!! Shawn;4584975]You think it was easy to make? I couldn't see the screen because my eyes were tearing up! LOL!

Some things "Money" can't buy... like 3 new bathrooms and 2 new bedrooms on a boat.[/QUOTE]

lmfaoooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Two "bathrooms". You notice the one upstairs?

Unfortunately, even Floyd can't add three "bathrooms".
      That pic is priceless:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        floyd made 15 cents profit, floyd really stacked up the dough,LOL, Horus will defend the petey investment as well, is Horus dumb or dumber, great movie starring Floyd and Horus, LOL
        Lloyd and Harry is to Floyd and Horus.

Its no coincidence the names are so similar.

Comment

• I think we are number 4 in the country when it comes to the property value having dropped. It's so bad that you see empty lots everywhere they where building new houses. Construction has stopped and no one is buying. Our home or anyone's home in Vegas isn't worth what you initially payed for it anymore and lot's of people owe more then what it's now worth so have dropped their houses.

As for boats, yachts and jetskis?? Unless you are going to utah or arizona or colorado.. I don't see why you would purchase one. The best thing we have ou hear is a man made lake called Lake Mead and it's a **** place to have a boat or yacht unless you consider dirt and rocks a beautiful scenery.
          Anything that runs on a motor devalues though, especially when they have new **** coming out all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by krissilver View Post

+

=

=

world class funny!
            Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              ROFLMAO!! now that's funny right there.

Comment

• god damn this is weird

Comment

• Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
                  god damn this is weird
                  Funniest thread ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    Funniest thread ever.
                    Back home after leaving work.. Nothing like boat jokes, so sad we'll be all done with this soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                      Back home after leaving work.. Nothing like boat jokes, so sad we'll be all done with this soon.
                      Did you see !!shawns boat pun in my thread on NSB, I missed it at first but that really cracked me up!

Comment

Working...
                      X