No announcement yet.

Official OSU versus Texas thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
    Well if USC would have beat Oregon than they would be in the National Championship game. Bad spot? Come on man you saw the forward progress, the kid even stuck the ball across the line. Texas won fair and square, this **** right here is why we need a playoff system to see who the best really is. It's common knowledge on any given Sat./Sun. anything can happen.
    Well if Texas would have beat Texas tech than they would be in the National Championship game. Bad spot? Come on man you lied that you saw the forward progress, the kid even stuck the ball across the line but didnt make it. Texas win fair and square?, this **** right here is why we need a playoff system to see who the best really is. It's common knowledge on any given Sat./Sun. anything can happen

By the way, USC lost to Oregon St , not Oregon(get that straight)

U.S.C 38 Ohio st 3
    Texas 24 Ohio St22

the Utah(that you bash) has already beaten Oklahoma(you defend) in a bcs game

Pac 10 is 5-0 in bowls

Big 12 0-1 vs Pac 10 in bowls
    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 01-06-2009, 01:45 AM.

Comment

It was a hard fought game and it came down to the last minute. What more do you want out of a Bowl game? IMO it was an evenly matched game and that's all there is to it. Both Teams came out flat but Texas hung in there and got the win. Hook em Horns!!!!!!!
      U.S.C 38 Ohio st 3
      Texas 24 Ohio St22

Texas was 3 t1 favorites vs OSU,

USC were underdogs vs OSU

U.S.C 38 Ohio st 3
      Texas 24 Ohio St22 look at scores,

Texas is overated

Comment

It was a hard fought game and it came down to the last minute. What more do you want out of a Bowl game? IMO it was an evenly matched game and that's all there is to it. Both Teams came out flat but Texas hung in there and got the win. Hook em Horns!!!!!!!
        USC vs Ohio St was not a hard fought game, Ohio St was donevs USC before game began, Texas who overatedly got ranked ahead of USC in BCS struggled in a ref cheating 3 point lucky squeak by,

Ohio St was not even a real BCS team, it had 2 losses

Texas is overated

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          Ohio St gave texas a **** violation and texas came from BEHIND ,
          Yeah, but scoreboard at the end of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
            Yeah, but scoreboard at the end of the day.
            were wrongly influenced by a bad spotting

texas got a cheat call that kept their cheating heart alive, Ohio St got a bad call

Comment

• Originally posted by Texas Made View Post
              Lets just put it this way Florida hasnt seen anything this year like OU while OU has seen teams like florida this year. And for those saying that the Big 12 is overrated riddle me this where did the Top QB's in the nation come from? Where did the top WR's come from? Where did the top offenses come from?
              Look, Florida hasn't seen an ofense like Oklahoma's and Oklahoma hasn't seen a defense, offense, or special teams like Florida's. Don't get me wrong, they have seen some potent offenses. But they haven't seen a team with as many weapons as a full strength gators team has. You're not just defending against the deep pass. You have to worry about one of the best tight ends in the country, a wicked running attack, and a qb who can do it all. We have the best return man in the country, and our defense is one of the stingiest in the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                Look, Florida hasn't seen an ofense like Oklahoma's and Oklahoma hasn't seen a defense, offense, or special teams like Florida's. Don't get me wrong, they have seen some potent offenses. But they haven't seen a team with as many weapons as a full strength gators team has. You're not just defending against the deep pass. You have to worry about one of the best tight ends in the country, a wicked running attack, and a qb who can do it all. We have the best return man in the country, and our defense is one of the stingiest in the country.
                dont kid this guy, Florida is #1, Oklahoma, no shot vs Florida, only team you can compare to Florida is USC(my team ) and id still favor Florida in that game,

i think Utah can beat Oklahoma in a BCS game,
                hey they did it before

Oklahoma has currently been the worst of the elites when it comes to current past history in bcs or bowls

Florida 46, Oklahoma 9

Comment

• Originally posted by Texas Made View Post
                  Hook'em BABY YUH YUH not only did they win while playing ****ty might i add but it also ties them with Michigan for the winningest program in College Football History so suck it bitches haha
                  You have a long a while till you tie Michigan for the most wins in college football history. We are 872 wins 297 losses. I think 832 is tied for second with Notre Lame.

As for the game, anyone that thinks Texas is the number 1 team is laughable. You nearly lost to Ohio State and lost to Texas Tech a team that wasn't very good. Take your lucky win and be happy you even won, don't be greedy. I think the Big12 has shown that honestly its a league that has some of the poorest defenses in the land.

I know Tress is still a legend(you win a NC, you're usually set)at OSU but hopefully this brings some heat on him. Lets get him out of office and lets get a stranglehold on the Glenville, Ohio area.
                  Last edited by Check; 01-06-2009, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by checkmania View Post
                    You have a long a while till you tie Michigan for the most wins in college football history. We are 872 wins 297 losses. I think 832 is tied for second with Notre Lame.

As for the game, anyone that thinks Texas is the number 1 team is laughable. You nearly lost to Ohio State and lost to Texas Tech a team that wasn't very good. Take your lucky win and be happy you even won, don't be greedy. I think the Big12 has shown that honestly its a league that has some of the poorest defenses in the land.

I know Tress is still a legend(you win a NC, you're usually set)at OSU but hopefully this brings some heat on him. Lets get him out of office and lets get a stranglehold on the Glenville, Ohio area.

Somebody owes me some points

Comment

• Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                      Somebody owes me some points
                      The 100k will all be worth it if Florida gets a beat down.
                      Last edited by Check; 01-06-2009, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X