No announcement yet.

FAO Richloc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Limey Warfare View Post
    I also followed some Pacfans to Asiafinest.
    It was funny how you got dissed at Asiafinest. You got some balls posting your pics on your first post!! That was a big mistake......they don't like your nose.....LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      It's been going on for 2 years now Texan, Rich has this brown pinay girl at his school whom he has a crush. He asks for advices on how to make a move on her. He's to scared to do it tho.
      Ah Yeah, Since I was a sop****re. I've had a crush on that brown Pinay, and her younger sister too! LoL!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Pinoy girls are good,rich. Bust a move. Try out the yorkshire accent too.

If she understands you, maybe she will dig it!

Sounds like you got a pinoy trainer in Chups. He will be your freddie roach!

You don't have to be so pushy.

Well, Chups is a better wooer. Than he is a trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          It was funny how you got dissed at Asiafinest. You got some balls posting your pics on your first post!! That was a big mistake......they don't like your nose.....LOL!!
          You're right, I blame my nose for my failure.

They were saying I had an Asian fetish.

Comment

Originally posted by Limey Warfare View Post
            You're right, I blame my nose for my failure.

They were saying I had an Asian fetish.
            I was thinking Rich, look how ugly Pac is and he gets bitches at clubs.
            I think a boxing career is the answer.
            You bust up Zelenoff, get famous on the net, and you will have to fight the brown pinays off with a stick.

Then you give Chups lessons. Kind of like how Penalosa is doing with Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I was thinking Rich, look how ugly Pac is and he gets bitches at clubs.
              I think a boxing career is the answer.
              You bust up Zelenoff, get famous on the net, and you will have to fight the brown pinays off with a stick.

Then you give Chups lessons. Kind of like how Penalosa is doing with Donaire
              You're right, Then when I woo one. I'll cheat on her with other even better looking brown Pinays.

Comment

Working...
              X