Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a suitable punishment/help for someone who suffers from Pedophilia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a suitable punishment/help for someone who suffers from Pedophilia?

Your take on a good and fair punishment for someone who abuses children. Should they have psychiatry help, jail time (how long?) Their balls cut off or what? Look at it from your moral standpoints and from a logical standpoint.

Castration

Comment

They are turned into sex slaves for OAP's

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        death..........
        i second this. if they have raped/moslested/murder a child do not pass go do not collect straight to death row for no more than a year incase they want another trail, after the year DEATH.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          Your take on a good and fair punishment for someone who abuses children. Should they have psychiatry help, jail time (how long?) Their balls cut off or what? Look at it from your moral standpoints and from a logical standpoint.
          I think you are unfairly judging the behavior of Arabs.

Comment

Originally posted by LoloChivas View Post
            i second this. if they have raped/moslested/murder a child do not pass go do not collect straight to death row for no more than a year incase they want another trail, after the year DEATH.
            Death sentance you say.. The chair, the needle or by another way? Hanging, shooting .. Feel free to post a your own utopian punishment for a pedophile

Comment

Let the parents decide. If the parents decide for death so be it. If the parents are the culprits, 50 years in prison, no parole.

Comment

You cowards are talking death, but I bet none of you ******* would be willing to carry it out.

...You fuсks are too scared to go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  Death sentance you say.. The chair, the needle or by another way? Hanging, shooting .. Feel free to post a your own utopian punishment for a pedophile
                  as long as they are dead i really dont care how they do it.

Comment

Working...
                  X