Collapse
No announcement yet.

New years Resolutions??? Spill your guts, you ****s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to learn planches flares and halos by the end of the year...

Comment

Stop smoking. But to do that, I would have to stop drinking. Looks like I'm ****ed....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Stop smoking. But to do that, I would have to stop drinking. Looks like I'm ****ed....
        I can tell you the secret to stopping smoking and still being able to drink.. true story..

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
          yes..........
          thats amazing, can i see a pic?

Comment

I almost started again because of booze but thank f--k it doesn't stay in my system long enough for me to pick up the habit .

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
              I can tell you the secret to stopping smoking and still being able to drink.. true story..
              Gum??????????

Comment

Gum??????????
                Drink plenty of water as well

Comment

Gum??????????
                  Nope.. I smoked for 26 years.. and tried to quit countless time.. and never could because.. I was doing it, because intellectually i knew smoking was bad and expensive.. But emotionally I didn't want to quit..

But this time.. I truly WANTED to quit.. and since I have, I can drink Coffee,Booze, Not have one after meals or sex.. not have one when I wake up.. all those old habitual ones just go away.. as does the desire to smoke at all .. IF YOU REALLY want to stop.. You will.. It's so simple.. the thing is most people can't handle simple.. they think everything has to be complicated..

When you want to quit you will.. if you never quit.. it's because you truly didn't want to..

If you try any other time.. you wont succeed..

Comment

Get more money!

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                      Nope.. I smoked for 26 years.. and tried to quit countless time.. and never could because.. I was doing it, because intellectually i knew smoking was bad and expensive.. But emotionally I didn't want to quit..

But this time.. I truly WANTED to quit.. and since I have, I can drink Coffee,Booze, Not have one after meals or sex.. not have one when I wake up.. all those old habitual ones just go away.. as does the desire to smoke at all .. IF YOU REALLY want to stop.. You will.. It's so simple.. the thing is most people can't handle simple.. they think everything has to be complicated..

When you want to quit you will.. if you never quit.. it's because you truly didn't want to..

If you try any other time.. you wont succeed..
                      I got you, Welt. Creature of habit type of deal. I'm in pretty good physical shape, even with my vices. But I just got to bear down, and ****ing do it. "If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

Comment

Working...
                      X