Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It really toots my horn that Israel is bombing the **** out of Hamas strongholds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    sometimes negotiations , compromises , mediations don't work , kris.

sometimes you need a churchill or thatcher in charge......not a chamberlain.
    Tua, Churchill is one of my heroes because he defended the obvious blind killing of people, taking over of countries and threatening behaviour to numerous others. That's putting the Nazi's nicely.

Please do no not bring profoundly different scenario's such as world wars and the Nazi's into what were discussing. It would not at all help what were discussing and would seriously take it off rails/bounds, in a negative way. I welcome you to reply an earlier post however.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
      Tua, Churchill is one of my heroes because he defended the obvious blind killing of people, taking over of countries and threatening behaviour to numerous others. That's putting the Nazi's nicely.

Please do no not bring profoundly different scenario's such as world wars and the Nazi's into what were discussing. It would not at all help what were discussing and would seriously take it off rails/bounds, in a negative way. I welcome you to reply an earlier post however.
      sir winston is one of my heroes as well. great man.

the point i'm trying to make is that sometimes a nation needs a leader to lead.

not to negotiate. not to compromise. not to mediate.

sometimes force is needed. that's why we train soldiers and buy them their expensive toys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        sir winston is one of my heroes as well. great man.

the point i'm trying to make is that sometimes a nation needs a leader to lead.

not to negotiate. not to compromise. not to mediate.

sometimes force is needed. that's why we train soldiers and buy them their expensive toys.
        Then my final comment on that slight side wing topic were on, would be that I'm pretty damn sure that Churchill in present times like most countries and their Governments of now; would also not support the current amount of aggression in this foreign conflict, and certainly not more. I think his daughter would also agree.

Very different situations, pretty much incomparable. Conflict and violence is the last option, the slaughter of thousands of innocents, invasion and stealing of foreign countries, clear deep rooted racism, torturing of people, wide spread ambitions of domination, threatening of world peace, is quite another level.
        Last edited by Kris Silver; 12-29-2008, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
          An entire country and it's innocent people are being killed.

NOT Hamas. A concept you clearly seem to struggle with.

Making such a statement as you just did, is not a typo either.

You clearly don't appreciate that a party or movement does no equal an entire country and it's people. Even ones whom have voted for a party or movement, many do not support such actions on either side.

....Who allows Hamas to operate within their borders?? Who remains silent when Hamas has a weapons depot right next door?? Who has the power to make sure that Hamas is not a factor in the killing of innocent civilians. The people of Palestine that's who. They support Hamas openly or behind closed doors or they wouldn't exist. The bottom line is that if Hamas wants to launch attacks that intentionally target civilians, they are solely responsible for any retaliation. **** them!!!! Bomb away Israel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            No ****, why are their so many f.ucking Hamas apologists on the board? Hamas controls the Palestinian government, they were elected by the people, they openly say thet support the destruction of Israel. Simple enough for me.

...Yep, so they basically deserve what they get when Hamas wants to target innocent civilians.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBDS View Post
              ....Who allows Hamas to operate within their borders?? Who remains silent when Hamas has a weapons depot right next door?? Who has the power to make sure that Hamas is not a factor in the killing of innocent civilians. The people of Palestine that's who. They support Hamas openly or behind closed doors or they wouldn't exist. The bottom line is that if Hamas wants to launch attacks that intentionally target civilians, they are solely responsible for any retaliation. **** them!!!! Bomb away Israel.
              You're a very narrow minded person. If Hamas has threatened its people not to speak out or vote in municipal elections, you really think that they have a choice and that their death has a cause? If you are than you're the most ignorant SOB I have ever posted to on BoxingScene...
              Last edited by Don Corleone; 12-29-2008, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
                You're a very narrow minded person. If Hamas has threatened its people not to speak out or vote in municipal elections, you really think that they have a choice and that their death has a cause? If you are than you're the most ignorant SOB I have ever met on BoxingScene...

...Well, I'm just going to cry myself to sleep over that one. Your rambling nonsense is just that. And uh yeah, your still a little Canadian douchebag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
                  Hamas was elected with over a 70 percent majority. I stand by Israel as they wipe away these piles of trash. It sucks that innocents have to die, but that is always how it has been and how it will be. It's really funny how many people are in this thread saying that negotiation is the way to go. Hamas doesn't ****ing negotiate. They are hard line Muslims. They openly say they want Israel destroyed and the the ENTIRE world under Islamic rule. KrisSilver, I don't know what you are smoking, but to say Hamas is a small group of bandits is rediculous. There are many and they are aligned with other hard line groups such as Hezbollah. They are backed financially by numerous Arab countries like Saudia Arabia and Iran(Persian). Do you really think you are going to change there outlook by "talking"?
                  ......Dip****s the lot!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                    ...Well, I'm just going to cry myself to sleep over that one. Your rambling nonsense is just that. And uh yeah, your still a little Canadian douchebag.
                    Just what I thought. You're too much of a coward to admit how stupid your racist ideology sounds. And you're too brain dead to realize that there's more to this situation than your less than impressive conclusions...You'd make an awful general. I'm glad you didn't become one or else America would be in a big heap of loaded trouble...

Comment

Working...
                    X