How many of you f@ggots are racist??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    sounds like its okay for the black guy but not the whitey to me
    I hear you on that and most of the time i can tell when someones joking or not. If it came across as if i was serious then I apologize to everyone I offended. I dont believe any race is superior to another. I strongly believe that. I do believe some of the stereotypes are partially true, not 100% but it all balances out. Theres good and bad in all kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by H0LLYW00D View Post
      guarantee you if you went to idaho and started living in a town for 6 months you'd have some enemies, especially if your catholic..

With Whites it all comes down to religion..
      Lol, that has very little to do with how your going to enjoy the high standard of living.

Enemies as in you wont be invited to the sunday night dinner or enemies as in you will be in danger and actully have a real threat against you? lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
        smh @ the 'cism on this site. It makes me want to stop posting here
        then stop ****ing posting??

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
          I hear you on that and most of the time i can tell when someones joking or not. If it came across as if i was serious then I apologize to everyone I offended. I dont believe any race is superior to another. I strongly believe that. I do believe some of the stereotypes are partially true, not 100% but it all balances out. Theres good and bad in all kinds.
          That is fair enough, i did not get offended i just thought this thread was a little hypocritical to make.

The rest of your post i agree with

Comment

dont consider myself racist....fully aware that there are idiots in every bunch

Comment

Comment

I like to be a bit racist when im bored.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
                    Lol, that has very little to do with how your going to enjoy the high standard of living.

Enemies as in you wont be invited to the sunday night dinner or enemies as in you will be in danger and actully have a real threat against you? lol
                    Are you completely aryan or what people like to be called W.A.S.P. if so then you have nothing to worry about if not then...

Be ready to have a Billy bustdown your door with a shotgun....

Comment

I'm Racist but I'm not a Faggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X