Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the British so anti-patriotic and accepting of Muslims?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobra 2K9 View Post
    what about it?

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
      We have been over this before. If you fly the british flag it might offend muslims. Even tho it's our own country. You know how strong my views are but England is full of head cases. Just look a the "plain stupid" who were at Stansted airport.
      Wow, I didn't know this. That's intersting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        Why are you ****s so self-loathing? Always content with towels overtaking you country and never proclaiming any British pride. You never fly flags around your country, your troops can't even wear uniforms in the airport so that towels don't get offended. Cut the PC crap. You should beat those towels into submission, drink whiskey, spit, and parade the union jack around town so those ****ing immigrants know who Britain belongs to. Keep Britain for the Brits!

FLY THAT **** HIGH AND PROUD YOU PHAGGOTS!!! TAKE SOME PRIDE IN YOUR COUNTRY!!!

......It's a lack of balls and a lack of pride really. The empire has gone flacid.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
          read it, BTW what the **** is vale doing on a stoke website?

Stoke City Hooligans
          Down Oldham In Major Riots
          On 21 April 2001, a mugging and attack upon 76-year-old, white, World War II veteran Walter Chamberlain by three Asian youths was amongst the first major provocations which led to the riots. He was mugged and badly beaten, receiving fractured bones in the face amongst other injuries. His battered face appeared on the front of the Manchester Evening News, and the story spread to all the major national newspapers. In the Mail on Sunday, his story was told under the headline 'Whites beware'.

A week later 450 Stoke hooligans marched through a predominantly Asian area on their way to a match at Oldham’s ground, smashing windows and chanting racist abuse. One report even suggested that Asian people were dragged out of their cars and attacked. During the game the Stoke fans continued their racist chanting. By the time they walked back through the residential area, 500 Asians had mobilised to defend their homes. In the ensuing clashes, petrol bombs were thrown at the police. When they got back to Stoke, clashes broke out with local Asians.

Police later held 40 of them in the main shopping area for several hours, but dozens slipped the police roundup and continued to roam the streets. More than 70 later regrouped in the Ashton Arms pub and another 25 gathered in the Old Bell, directly opposite the Civic Centre.
          haha!! i read it. i was asking what that had to do with what i was saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
            Wow, I didn't know this. That's intersting.
            Thats not how it is at all. We have a PC brigade over here made up of politicians and ppl of that type i.e. non muslims, who start saying the british flag might offend muslims and christmas lights have to be called winter lights. You'd be hard pushed to find a muslim who actually finds it offensive.

Comment

This country is full of pricks. You either get the PC brigade that suck off anything thats exported from a different country and then you get the skinheads who think they're somehow hard done by and are discriminated against.

Comment

in UK's defense though, they didn't have a 9/11. i'm pretty sure if they had a terrorist attack of that magnitude that the PC brigade wouldn't be so pro muslim. we've got our own hippy PC brigades over here but not one for extreme muslims.

but dude, anytime a soldier is required to remove the flag from his uniform then there is a severe fucking problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                  in UK's defense though, they didn't have a 9/11. i'm pretty sure if they had a terrorist attack of that magnitude that the PC brigade wouldn't be so pro muslim. we've got our own hippy PC brigades over here but not one for extreme muslims.

but dude, anytime a soldier is required to remove the flag from his uniform then there is a severe fucking problem.
                  Seriously. I am hard pressed to even believe that...

Comment

Who you calling immigrant, pilgrim?

AMERICA IS FULL OF IMMIGRANTS.

Comment

Working...
                    X