Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the British so anti-patriotic and accepting of Muslims?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beecherhq View Post
    I'm one of them, i'm also a communist. Bet you're scared now, you yank ****.
    Communism is dead. There are just the pathetic remaining remnants like you who haven't figured it out yet. Nothing to fear from a dumbass commie...

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
      Communism is dead. There are just the pathetic remaining remnants like you who haven't figured it out yet. Nothing to fear from a dumbass commie...
      Americans usually have to turn to humour when they hear the word communism, it scares the **** out of them.

Comment

Americans usually have to turn to humour when they hear the word communism, it scares the **** out of them.
        Why would it. Communism is not a threat here. The cold war is over. You lost...

Comment

Honest question, British soldiers aren't allowed to wear their uniforms at the Airport as stated in the OP?

Comment

Only white trash skanks like MalVada...
            it was her i was thinking about when i wrote that

Comment

Why would it. Communism is not a threat here. The cold war is over. You lost...
              Syd Barrett was a communist. True story.

No one won the cold war. Just a **** load of americans having heart attacks stressing out about us red commie bastards.

Comment

You are a ****ing tool.
                I enjoy living in a multi cultural society most muslims i come across are law abiding people. It's young white males that you need to be scared of in Britain.
                This (no racist)

Comment

Syd Barrett was a communist. True story.

No one won the cold war. Just a **** load of americans having heart attacks stressing out about us red commie bastards.
                  lol, you go on believing that...

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                    i agree with Mizzou on this one. granted, i don't live in UK so you'll hafta forgive me for only citing news sources as my backing.

but it sure as hell does seem like you guys let the extremist muslims have their ways with you. and it's not an immigration issue so that's a stupid comparisson. it's an issue of spreading a messages of hate and the end Western civilization (which you're a part of) as we know it by using tactics of burning your own flag, bombing your own stores, etc.

granted, we had 9-11 but we're also talking about present day. we learned our lesson and it seems like you guys just wanna keep getting taught. you're very less likely to see that bull**** over here because we won't tolerate it. we don't let them plant the seeds. there's no radical islamic student gatherings over here because we would stomp them into the pavement the moment someone tried saying the word JIHAD.

and i understand that some Americans go a little over the top with their American pride. but the only UK pride i've EVER seen is Iron Maiden representin.
                    What about this?

http://www.stokecityfans.co.uk/Hooli...wn-oldham.html

Comment

Working...
                    X